Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done if this was your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    Nope, I'd be leaving the game in cuffs. It's a once in a lifetime chance to catch a ws homerun ball, and if you decide to throw it back its a once in a lifetime honor to be the one that throws it back. Since she was on camera that ball could be sold for 5k easily. I guarantee you him and everyone who would have defended him would leave on multiple stretchers. Then I would sue the ballpark for inefficient security and sue the guy for assault on my wife. BIL status goes out the window and MMA training kicks in to high gear at that point.
    Easy there!!!!!! It's a baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      I'd give him a high five. My wife would have thrown it herself though

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        Nope, I'd be leaving the game in cuffs. It's a once in a lifetime chance to catch a ws homerun ball, and if you decide to throw it back its a once in a lifetime honor to be the one that throws it back. Since she was on camera that ball could be sold for 5k easily. I guarantee you him and everyone who would have defended him would leave on multiple stretchers. Then I would sue the ballpark for inefficient security and sue the guy for assault on my wife. BIL status goes out the window and MMA training kicks in to high gear at that point.
        You didn't happen to get in a fight in a garage recently did you?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Different kind of fighting style... this is baseball fighting style..

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            This is the internet. Everyone would have easily whipped his butt. Trust them.

Comment

Yes an opposing team HR especially rivals, playoff, or series

I can promise the guys that would be mad would be waaaay more mad at what the crowd would have been yelling at your wife for keeping it.
              This.
              I am admittedly not a huge baseball fan anymore, seasons and games are too long to keep my attention. I know enough though that the ball had to go back. The only thing I see wrong with it is he didn't even give her the chance to throw it back herself.

Comment

Ball MUST go back.
                But it wasnt his to throw back.
                He was a DB..

as to the original question, i would've gotten another beer.
                My wife would have thrown his *** over...and probably threw his buddies over for being next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Different kind of fighting style... this is baseball fighting style..
                  ROTFLMAO!!!

Comment

I actually know the man who threw it back so it was kind of funny to see it happen

Needless to say I think the media and fans are making a bigger deal out of this than they are

Comment

I LOVE the caption i saw on FB for it..

"When you're a bandwagon fan and a REAL fan checks you."

Comment

(full story -- they were related in-laws, She knew of the tradition and was fine with it. both men in the situation laughed about it...then and after....)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Are we really suggesting violence because of a baseball?

I would have been mad for sure. I would want some sort of restitution, but violence because someone took a ball away? Is this the 3rd grade play ground?

Not thinking it’s about the baseball at all. It’s about someone violating your wife’s personal space to grab something that was NOT his. How would you feel if he snagged a nacho from her?Same principle. Myself, I wouldn’t start flinging fists. But I wouldn’t be silent either. The way things go these days, I’d wind of in jail and have to pay the jack wad on top of that. If it was 1985, then yes, a nose could be flattened. 2017 is a society of ill mannered jack arses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            Admittedly, this is the more baseball than I've watched in my life (combined), so I'm baseball ignorant. Is it customary to throw the ball back?

If the opposing team hits it.

Comment

Yes an opposing team HR especially rivals, playoff, or series

I can promise the guys that would be mad would be waaaay more mad at what the crowd would have been yelling at your wife for keeping it.

Seems silly. The opponent who hit it prob gets his ball back. So you’ve actually given the batter a prize, and a World Series home run at that

Comment

Ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X