Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You still think Alaska Reality Shows are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still think Alaska Reality Shows are real?

I live here and have been saying it for years. They are all FAKE, SCRIPTED and STAGED. I even worked with a few of them writing filming permits. Now here's proof, in a lawsuit.

Yah most "reality" TV shows are fake. If I watch any at all it's just for entertainment value.

Comment

Sadly folks will continue to watch that non sense!!!

Comment

I find it hard to believe anyone would think they are unscripted and real as it happens drama.
        Some are entertaining and anytime I can see that landscape on tv I'll watch it

Comment

I liked that show too.

I do watch the Last Alaskans. I assume those are real people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She is the worst part of that show. Always a predator trying to kill her. The best, is the family of Chip Hailstone, who is also a regular poster on The High Road, posting as Caribou. His family are subsistence hunters and fishermen, his wife is an Inupac indian, who can also hunt aquatic mammals. He hunts almost exclusively with a mosin nagant.

Comment

The Kelchers are real. Singer, Jewel, is their daughter.

Comment

Does Ice Road Truckers count as reality tv? If so Im now officially bummed

Comment

About the only one I ever thought was real was Alone in the Wilderness. Guy was **** Proeneke (spelling??). Self filmed and just a pleasure to watch.

God bless and happy hunting.
                  Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    Sure they are real but things are really embellished. They are loaded and aren't far at all from town.

Comment

I can promise you that the Alaskan Bush People are no fakes. They really are that dumb in real life.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I can promise you that the Alaskan Bush People are no fakes. They really are that dumb in real life.

Hoggslayer
                        There's no way the kid who howls and climbs trees is really that weird...and the kid with the pony tail, trench coat and 3rd grade love letters has to be an act. right??

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          There's no way the kid who howls and climbs trees is really that weird...and the kid with the pony tail, trench coat and 3rd grade love letters has to be an act. right??
                          One branch family tree

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                            She is the worst part of that show. Always a predator trying to kill her. The best, is the family of Chip Hailstone, who is also a regular poster on The High Road, posting as Caribou. His family are subsistence hunters and fishermen, his wife is an Inupac indian, who can also hunt aquatic mammals. He hunts almost exclusively with a mosin nagant.
                            When He hunts,it's with a muzzle loader. He is a convicted felon and barred by law from handling any cartridge fireing firearm. Now his wife hunts with a mosin nagant.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                              Real people ...staged show

Comment

Working...
                              X