Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
    how many people do you think that acreage could hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Roughly 100 acres per hunter at $5,000 each

I bet it's a really nice place

Comment

Reading these makes me wish i was a LO. I would love to make $72,000/year straight profit with no work required. Just allow hunters access. I made poor life choices clearly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
          Reading these makes me wish i was a LO. I would love to make $72,000/year straight profit with no work required. Just allow hunters access. I made poor life choices clearly lol
          You never know what kind of stupid people will have access to your property with that money. $72,000 is not near enough to deal with some morons walking around out there!,

Comment

tagged for updates

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
              how many people do you think that acreage could hunt
              depending on terrain you could hunt 6-8, but would definitely have to have limits on the animals or it would be shot out in a few years.

Comment

That Blanco price is pretty **** high. I hunt a similar size, don't have river access and don't pay anywhere near that.
                Do you know of any other places like yours that may be up for lease in your area? This is the type of place I am looking for. Just not for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Do you know of any other places like yours that may be up for lease in your area? This is the type of place I am looking for. Just not for that price.
                  I don't, but I'm looking. I'll let you know. I'm very happy where I am but if I can lease more in the area, I will.

Comment

I don't, but I'm looking. I'll let you know. I'm very happy where I am but if I can lease more in the area, I will.
                    I appreciate it. Keep me in mind if you pick up more property.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                      The 5,000 acre ranch is likely a $10,000,000 asset. $72,000 is a 0.72% rate of return.

Comment

tagged for updates

Comment

ttt

Comment

In! Looking hard for a hill country lease for me, my dad and son. I appreciate any leads anyone might have and thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never owned 5000k acres but did grow up on a 600 acre farm and that required more than a little work and expense for several people to maintain. And a 5000 acre place would probably cost you $40,000 a month over 30 years to buy. So $72k a year is drop in the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Cruising the craigslist and found some possible.

Every body post leases here for all to see.
                                You’re a good man, Charlie Brown!

Comment

Working...
                                X