Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    still one of the BEST semi-live hunts ever on TBH!!!!
    Appreciate it bud....hope I can do a repeat in a couple of months. I hadn't mentioned anything yet, but headed back over in a few weeks!!!!!!

Originally posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Very new to this site and found this while browsing, how incredible!

Do you have the mounts back yet? I would love to see them!
    Thanks, appreciate the kind words! Yes I did.....still hadn't got around to posting any pics. I've gotten the warthog, gemsbok and bushbuck. I'll quit messing around and try and get some pics up on a new thread, thanks again!

Comment

Yep just re-read the entire thread and it's still amazing..... Can't wait to see the mounts!

Comment

X3, can't wait for mount pics.

Comment

very cool

Comment

Great write up and awesome pics. I do have say after the lion in the first part of the thread, I was thinking to myself. I hope he took lots of arrows.

Comment

Speechless!!

Comment

Lets send this bad boy back to the top!

Comment

Glad this made it back to the top. What an amazing read!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Don't know how I missed this the first time around but I'm caught up now.

Great thread!!!

Comment

Don't know how I missed the original thread. Just spent the last 1 1/2 hours reading it all. What an incredible journey! Thank you for taking us with you. Now my desire to go to Africa burns even stronger! Congratulations on the outstanding trophies!

Comment

Cool, would love to make a hunt like this one day.

Comment

Wow, just read this over the past 1.5 hours. Epic.

Comment

looks like an awesome trip my uncle will be going to the same place in October, im hand loading him some 150gr Barnes tt shock for his 280.

Comment

Great live hunt/recap thread. Excellent thread and write up. Maybe one of these days I will make this trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X