Palmetto state armory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmetto state armory

What do you all think about this lower and upper? Would be my first AR. My worries are the barrel, bcg and trigger.
    Will be used at the lease as a hog gun and a truck gun. Might end up putting a low powered scope or Red for of some sort on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of their uppers cause I got on a steal of a deal. It actually shoots really well. Everything from 60 grains up (1/7 twist)

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

They are all good. Buy you one

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
        They are all good. Buy you one
        X2 they shoot top notch, unless ur a Larue guy, then its basically a paperweight, Cause theyres a bunch of AR snobs on here that insinuate that, jus sayin

Comment

I have a PSA AR in 6.8 SPC. I bought the upper NIB from a local and bought the lower from PSA on a “blemish” sale (funny thing, no one can find the blemish). I didn’t really care for the trigger, so I experimented and bought a ($19.00?) spring kit which resulted in a very much improved trigger.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

I have almost the exact same setup, but a 5.56 with a Keymod style hand guard. Great shooting combo, once you find the right ammo. Mine likes Hornady 62gr.

Comment

Any reason you're going for the wylde round?

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                Any reason you're going for the wylde round?
                Wylde is not a round its a hybrid barrel cambering that will tighten the tolerance between 5.56 and .223. Lets you shoot 5.56 safely but also give you better accuracy when shooting .223 than you would get out of a barrel chambered in 5.56......best of both worlds.

Comment

Bought it last night! Now just a waiting game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Outta the 5 or so diff. rounds ive tried ive found that my all psa 16" gun likes the federal varmint 50grn hollow pt. The best. Walmart sells em in a 50 rd box for bout 26$ it has a yote an sumthin else on box. If ur accuracy aint to ur liking out of the box, upgrade the trigger and voila

Comment

I bought a SS .308 AR 10 for under $600 out the door. I am a fan of PSA

Comment

I love mine, PSA is great for the price.

Only other option I'd look at is AeroPrecision

Comment

I think you’ll be fine. The trigger is going to suck, so plan on a replacement or some reduced power springs at the least.

Comment

I polish the surfaces on the triggers and put in the $10 yellow reduced poundage springs and they break crisp and clean 3-4#. This really improves accuracy and takes just $10 and 10 minutes. Drop by if you are in Pearland and I will do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                              I love mine, PSA is great for the price.

Only other option I'd look at is AeroPrecision
                              They make the lowers for PSA

Comment

Working...
                              X