Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renting Out My House in The Woodlands

Hey guys,

I am once again renting out my house this Spring and Summer while I am off coaching for the Rangers. It is a 1660 square foot, fully furnished house in the heart of The Woodlands. (March 1 - September 1st)

Here is a little write up on the place (below). I would love to rent it to a fellow green screener as opposed to some stranger on Craigslist. If you, or anyone you know, may have interest, please PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

"Single family home in Cochran's Crossing. Beautiful, luxury rental on a cul-de-sac in the heart of The Woodlands. Brand new appliances, linens, and all the comforts of home. Minutes from I-45 and The Woodlands Town Center. Beautiful parks, waterways, bicycle and walking paths. It is also just 20 minutes from Bush International Airport.

Well stocked kitchen with all appliances, and cabinets stocked ready to cook. Short drive to restaurants and groceries. (Trader Joes, H-E-B, and Whole Foods) This single family home is conveniently located on a private cul-de-sac in the Village of Cochran's Crossing. It has 3 bedrooms (1 King bed in master, 1 King bed in Guest room. Third room is kids room that may or may not be available to use) 2 1/2 baths (completely renovated and updated master bathroom and half bath), fully fenced in spacious yard and a 2 car attached garage. (Will only have room for one car) The unit is immaculately clean, beautifully furnished and decorated for a comfortable stay. It is equipped with everything you'd need for comfortable living.

The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, plates, glasses, cooking utensils, pots, pans & cutlery, and dishwasher. The unit also includes an indoor washer and dryer, central a/c & heat, ceiling fans (in all rooms), vacuum cleaner, 2 large flat screen TVs. Completely renovated and updated kitchen with all new appliances, Granite counter tops with brand new stainless under mount sink. Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, Flagstoned backyard with fire pit, and gas grill for outdoor BBQ-ing.

Great privacy!! Close to dozens of parks and community spaces. The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, pubs, library, upscale restaurants and shops, theaters are all within 5 minutes driving distance. One check pays for EVERYTHING!! Rent includes cable TV, Wireless Internet, gas, electric, water, trash pickup and lawn care.

$2200 monthly Furnished with all UTILITIES including electric, water, gas, cable TV. Internet, trash pickup and lawn care

NO pets, NO smokers, $1500 deposit returned on inspection of home. $125 cleaning fee upon departure.

We will be doing a background check and will be particular about who we rent to since this is our primary home. We would prefer a single professional or couple.

This house is only available from March 1st through September 1st. Three month minimum, but would prefer to rent to one renter for all six months

Email me if you are interested and have any questions. Thanks for lookin.

Chase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good area and great price for there and all what's included. I was paying $2000 for a freaking one bedroom out of town apartment south of Baton Rouge for work.

Comment

^^

Comment

Good luck, nice to see you're still with the Rangers. They run a first-class organization as I'm sure you know by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Good area and great price for there and all what's included. I was paying $2000 for a freaking one bedroom out of town apartment south of Baton Rouge for work.

Probably because they found out about your preference for high fence hunting.

Comment

^^

Comment

^^

Comment

Comment

I want to point out that you won't find a better landlord than Chase and his wife. I rented this house for an employee that was relocating from out of state earlier this year. My employee loved the house, the neighborhood and the experience. I loved the ease of dealing with great people. Chase is a TOP NOTCH guy and you won't deal with a better bunch of people.

Comment

Thank Curt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I want to point out that you won't find a better landlord than Chase and his wife. I rented this house for an employee that was relocating from out of state earlier this year. My employee loved the house, the neighborhood and the experience. I loved the ease of dealing with great people. Chase is a TOP NOTCH guy and you won't deal with a better bunch of people.
                      Well, there's a superb endorsement.

Comment

think about renting during Superbowl. I live at Augusta Pines and am thinking about renting out my house for superbowl. you can get crazy money!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Well, there's a superb endorsement.

Don't make his head any bigger Randy. [emoji6]

Nice home and great price for everything included.

Comment

Dang man. Wish I'd seen this earlier before I signed with the Red Sox.

TTT. If Curt gives his stamp of approval......

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Have a couple leads but nothin for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X