No announcement yet.

Orange County Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, post those pictures on facebook. Offer a $50 reward for information on this POS.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      driving a high dollar machine like that and has to steal a camera......
      Yep, one of my first thoughts as well ! Other that, “what a pos”.

Comment

good thing you had a second camera out

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
          If you are a Facebook user, you might consider posting up these photos on some of the FB pages geared for East Texas Hunters. Three of them are called "East Texas Deer Hunting", "903 Outdoors" and "East Texas Bow Hunters Association". They each have several thousand members and ya never know, somebody might just know somebody. Hope you find them.
          Excellent idea

It looks like he knows where the camera is at or has an idea.

Comment

I run my cameras in pairs for this exact reason.

Comment

Sorry freaking people, hope you catch em!

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
                If you are a Facebook user, you might consider posting up these photos on some of the FB pages geared for East Texas Hunters. Three of them are called "East Texas Deer Hunting", "903 Outdoors" and "East Texas Bow Hunters Association". They each have several thousand members and ya never know, somebody might just know somebody. Hope you find them.
                Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                Yes, post those pictures on facebook. Offer a $50 reward for information on this POS.
                I was thinking about posting it on FB, but I plan to take this camera down before that. He knows where they are at, especially if him or his buddies see these pics. It looks to me like he was searching around for a camera at this feeder but didn’t look in the trees. Unfortunately the one he stole was up in the tree about 10-11 ft and he saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                  From reading the above posts, it appears they know who he is. I don’t know why his name has not been told.

Someone should get a menu out and order him a serving or two of country arse whuppin!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    From reading the above posts, it appears they know who he is. I don’t know why his name has not been told.

Someone should get a menu out and order him a serving or two of country arse whuppin!
                    I have been given the same name by multiple people. The Game Warden has been notified. I’m not going to post a man’s name without knowing for sure it is him.

Thanks to the folks that messaged me with information.

Comment

Good pics, should get him caught!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

He has had some. Trust me on that. It is possible it isn't him, but the odds are....well he has a reputation.

OP has the name.

With that Go Pro on his helmet, he will probably be posting some riding vids. Just sayin
                        Last edited by lovemylegacy; 07-22-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                          driving a high dollar machine like that and has to steal a camera......
                          The scumsucking peckerwood probably stole the buggy too.

Comment

tagged. no help but ill keep an eye out

Comment

Looks like a helmet with NV helps you see the IR camera flash. This guy is hunting cameras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                                Looks like a helmet with NV helps you see the IR camera flash. This guy is hunting cameras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Really? Wow, I never thought of that. Might want to check with the other members.

Comment

Working...
                                X