Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Can't arrest him for DWI, because he can't prove it. However he should be able to issue a ticket for leaving the scene, which I think is a felony.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Yeah he didn't even do that. The guy said "his friend was driving, and he is on his way back to Mexico already." Cop said he couldn't prove it so he didn't even issue a citation. Handed him my police report and said since it was so useless he could use it to wipe is *** for all I care.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Cool to 24 year old me who’s fairly new to the world of archery. I could definitely get into something like that. If you don’t mind me asking how did you get into that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not easy. You have to be half way decent at shooting. Always promote the product in a good way. Go to all the shoots. It’s not easy for sure. Or you can marry a hot woman already shooting on the pro level. [emoji12]. But even then it took years to get on the national level factory staff.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
        Yeah he didn't even do that. The guy said "his friend was driving, and he is on his way back to Mexico already." Cop said he couldn't prove it so he didn't even issue a citation. Handed him my police report and said since it was so useless he could use it to wipe is *** for all I care.

Sucks for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
          Legend has it you have to be such a good archer that no spikes in the Sam are safe. When that happens, they will find you.

Lol. That made me laugh. Some day I might sit in the woods long enough to kill a big deer. Who am I kidding? I don’t care about that stuff. I hunt to feed the house.

Comment

Cool to 24 year old me who’s fairly new to the world of archery. I could definitely get into something like that. If you don’t mind me asking how did you get into that?

It's tough. The pressure to win is hard to handle. Your always being watched. For someone single it's probably much easier. But with a family, it's tough. You're always practicing or getting ready for a shoot or at a shoot. Did it for a few years, but family won over. We all shot, and that was tough, getting ready meant tuning 4 bows, getting 4 sets of arrows ready and kept up with, etc, etc.

Comment

Sucks for sure.

Yeah tell me about it. For offenses like this I feel like polygraphs should be administered and admissible in court.

Comment

Lol thought it might. It's okay if I saw one step out I'd probably go for it too [emoji23]
                Originally posted by dmack View Post
                Lol. That made me laugh. Some day I might sit in the woods long enough to kill a big deer. Who am I kidding? I don’t care about that stuff. I hunt to feed the house.

Comment

Thank God! Y'all would starve if they had to wait on you shooting a big deer!

Yeah, I said it!

Said the man who shoot every doe he can to eat!

Mmmm, on the grill right now.

Comment

It's tough. The pressure to win is hard to handle. Your always being watched. For someone single it's probably much easier. But with a family, it's tough. You're always practicing or getting ready for a shoot or at a shoot. Did it for a few years, but family won over. We all shot, and that was tough, getting ready meant tuning 4 bows, getting 4 sets of arrows ready and kept up with, etc, etc.

I think I’m going to try and start shooting at little 3D tournaments. Might try Texas archery just to get a feel for it. Don’t they have a shoot every second Friday of the month?

Comment

I think I’m going to try and start shooting at little 3D tournaments. Might try Texas archery just to get a feel for it. Don’t they have a shoot every second Friday of the month?

Daniel knows when they shoot. I think it's every Friday. But not sure. It was a blast, don't get me wrong. I've got a wall of trophies, but I missed a bunch of time with my family. Good luck whatever you decide.

Comment

Daniel knows when they shoot. I think it's every Friday. But not sure. It was a blast, don't get me wrong. I've got a wall of trophies, but I missed a bunch of time with my family. Good luck whatever you decide.

Still not sure if I’m even good enough to really compete, but I am a pretty competitive person so I’m sure I’d at least have some fun with it.

Comment

Still not sure if I’m even good enough to really compete, but I am a pretty competitive person so I’m sure I’d at least have some fun with it.

There ya go.

Comment

You are kinda at the wrong time of the year. State championship is next weekend. But Texas archery shoots the second Friday of the month. Just check there Facebook account. Indoor season starts up after hunting season. Brazos shoots this Sunday in college station. They put up a very good course. Figure out what class you want to shoot. And get the right set up for it.

Comment

Now before Keith left, he said you were going to be filling the freezer with elk...

Comment

We would love to go elk hunting. But we need the time to go. I am hoping for more time next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X