Sniper 370 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper 370 Review

After hearing alot about the sniper 370 and how nice of crossbow it was for under $300, I decided to get my youngest son one for Christmas. I have to say I'm very impressed with it. We sighted it in Christmas day at my mom's and it is very accurate for the price and not loud at all. The trigger is a little tough to get used to because of the long trigger pull. It was my son's first time shooting one as well as my wife. After I got it dialed in, they each shot one at 20, 30, and 40 yrds to see who could get the closest lol. Here are there groups at 20, 30, and 40 yrds.
    Attached Files

I need to pick one of these up for the kids for next season. Thanks for the review. Looks like its very accurate!

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
      I need to pick one of these up for the kids for next season. Thanks for the review. Looks like its very accurate!
      I was very impressed. You get alot for under $300 and with adjustable stock it's great. Plus it's pretty dang fast!

Comment

I bought both my kids one. I think they are great for the value. As noted, the only “iffy” complaint I could throw out there is the trigger. Just put some time behind it and you get accustomed to it. I upgraded to some Black Eagle Carnivores and those things soak up all that weight and shoot lights out.

Comment

As mentioned before go look on crossbow nation forum. There is a guy in Dallas that has the fix for the trigger. He goes under TXGUY on this forum. He will sell you the parts to lighten the pull weight to around 3 pounds and reduces the trigger pull. I recommend taking your trigger off the bow and sending it to him to install his up grades. It will bring this box up to the next level of performance.

Comment

Hi Hogslayer78:

After 2 years of trying to develop the strength to shoot a vertical bow, I gave up and bought a crossbow (Killer Instinct KI-350). I found out pretty quickly to not shoot more than one bolt at the target at a time as you can easily "Robin Hood" it and ruin expensive bolts. A good scope will help quite a bit. I was complaining about the trigger pull on my X-bow, and my KI-350 supposedly has a great, stock trigger, until I realized that the trigger was holding back 175lbs. of force. Okay, so it doesn't have a crisp, clean trigger pull like on my rifles - guess what - it's not a rifle! Once I figured that out, I was feeling better about it. The Sniper 370 should give you and your son a lot of fun.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              I was very impressed. You get alot for under $300 and with adjustable stock it's great. Plus it's pretty dang fast!
              I’ve been debating about buying a crossbow for some younger family members to try out. Hoping to get a few into bow hunting with me.
              After reading your post about Snyper 370 I went and checked one out today
              Took a long a 11 year for a kids view on it, overall I was also impressed with it
              So much I decided to buy one. For the price and accuracy I thought it was worth trying out. Really the only thing that I didn’t like much was the trigger had a long travel. But I can live with that because of its accuracy as well as affordable price for a entry level crossbow.
              Thanks to hogslayer 78 for posting about it. I think it fit what I was looking for

Comment

We bought one for my SIL for Christmas. He killed two doe tonight and both were perfect shots.

Comment

Santa Clause brought one to us. Just sighted it in yesterday. Shoots great! Like others have said, the trigger could be a lot better. But it seems to be a dang good crossbow.

Comment

Absolutely love mine! Quick to dial in and shoot letters on target bag and happy to say just as accurate when it counts. Took a buck down earlier this season. Blood trail was insane and he didn't make it 20 yards

Comment

I love mine. Shooting black eagle executioners and magnus ser razors. Wicked combination out to 50 yards no problem.

Comment

I shoot mine out to 60!!! After having an accident with my compound this bow got me back into bow season. So glad I got it. It did great in Ohio for me as well. Best bow buy I have made. Using Goldtip swifts with 100 grain spitfires.
                        Last edited by krtnorris; 12-29-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats some good shooting

Comment

I bought one this year to use with guest at the lease and haven't shot anything with it yet. It is deadly accurate and pretty darn quiet in my opinion. Great crossbow for the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X