****** off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****** off

So there is a nice young 9 point I have been watching and have ton of video of. He will be a stud next or even bigger the next! We hunt 1200 acres, guys south of us, and west of us hunt about 3,000 acres a piece. They all to be “management minded” hunters and only kill mature deer. Well I text the guys south of us. He said they have shot a lot of spikes and does. Well come to find out one if there members shot the buck I have been watching.

So the question I have now. I’m seeeing a nice I’m thinking 4.5 year old buck. Do y’all think I should kill him, or just pray to god the neighbors don’t kill him. I know your thinking it’s just one deer they have killed. But when you tell somebody one thing and do another it’s frustrating. Anyways here are pictures of him. With it being Christmas all them will be down there. I’ve seen him around 4 times total in person! Just don’t know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you pay their lease fee?

Comment

If they shot the last, they'll shoot him.

Comment

Sucks but it’s part of having neighbors. If he makes you happy kill him. You know he won’t make it if you do, I’d let him go.

Comment

roughly 7000 ac between all of yall and so far only mention of 1 buck killed you might wish had not been.
          Definitely not a big deal. And no, dont kill something just because you think someone else might.
          Kill it if you want to kill it

Comment

If you shoot him, you're no different than your neighbors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot it if it makes you happy.

Comment

Shoot if you want to. They will

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                  Did you pay their lease fee?

No?

Comment

****** off

I just don’t understand how you could be p/o’d if they shot a legal deer on their lease????? Makes no sense to me. If they shot it on y’alls property, then there would be reason to be mad!

I say congrats to the other hunter, and if you like the one you think is 4.5, then shoot him. If he is not what you are looking for, them let him walk.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well they have killed more than just that. Two weeks prior he shot one smaller. Idk if it’s a new guy or what. I know it’s free range and for you near hunters it’s meat. Im just trophy hunting

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
                        Well they have killed more than just that. Two weeks prior he shot one smaller. Idk if it’s a new guy or what. I know it’s free range and for you near hunters it’s meat. Im just trophy hunting

Apparently they aren’t and there’s nothing wrong with that if they are within the law

Comment

Price you pay for low fence. If you are killing them young, there’s even less chance for you to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post

If you are trophy hunting then you're doing it wrong.

You can't force your low fence neighbors to follow your management program. If you truly want to trophy hunt, suck it up, pay up and get on a trophy managed high fence lease. Or at least one well managed and much, much larger than 1200 acres.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you shoot him, he has zero chance of getting bigger. However, if he trips your trigger, who cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X