Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate in one back in '82. One.

Comment

I tried LJS about 4 years and swore I'd never eat there again. I've had sandwiches from vending machines that were not as *gross as their food.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Haters gonna hate. I could care less about a twinkie, but you give me some LJS chicken or fish and I'll be good to go. Sorry about all your sissy stomachs. Ask your wife for some Midol.
        Says the guy that swears by Walmart chicken.
        They opened one up here a few years back. My memory was I loved it as a kid and the proper thing to do was introduce it to my girl. I went and spent about 30$ for the three of us and about three bites in I may have went 5 trying to prove a point that **** went in the trash. LJS gives droppings of the sea a new meaning!

Comment

I love LJS. Doesn't seem to bother my stomachs. I always get a side order of the crumbs to go

Comment

haven't had it in about 5 or more years... after this thread I went and bought some chicken strips..... it'll be another 20 before I go again when my memory fails me again...

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Says the guy that swears by Walmart chicken.
              They opened one up here a few years back. My memory was I loved it as a kid and the proper thing to do was introduce it to my girl. I went and spent about 30$ for the three of us and about three bites in I may have went 5 trying to prove a point that **** went in the trash. LJS gives droppings of the sea a new meaning!
              Walmart chicken is AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Haters gonna hate. I could care less about a twinkie, but you give me some LJS chicken or fish and I'll be good to go. Sorry about all your sissy stomachs. Ask your wife for some Midol.
                X1000 better than any *&%^$# Whataburger or Chikfila and don't forget the midol

Comment

I bet the haters here think whataburger makes the best hamburger on the planet.

Comment

Groas

Comment

Man, I love me some LJS fried cod and shrimp!!! Don't care for their fries...or anything else, but I get a craving for their shrimp and fish...cod, drum, gar, grindle or whatever it is!. I with Curt; you wussies with a weak stomach, ask your wife for some of her medicine!

Comment

Gross!

Comment

Walmart chicken is AWESOME!!!!!!
                          I laughed!
                          My stomach is pretty solid for those questioning that.. but that **** was nasty!I was trying to prove a point to my wife that it was good. I failed tremendously!

Comment

Hey! A dogpile! Growse!

Comment

I judge their quality of food by the number of cars in the parking lot at lunch...... which most of the time is 0 to 2 vehicles. Not sure how they are still open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it is the Tauter Sauce. Goes bad very easily. Dunk everything in vinegar and you are good........

Comment

Working...
                                X