ATV Stereo set up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenalinjunkie View Post
    i don't even run bags on my real bike!!!! Well i have one small one up on my bars.
    Here you go DJ..... Hope this helps!!!!

[ATTACH]156192[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
      Here you go DJ..... Hope this helps!!!!

[ATTACH]156192[/ATTACH]
      hmmmmmmmm may have to get a set

Comment

I have the same set of saddle bags and they are great for putting stuff in while riding.

Comment

where can i pick up a set?

Comment

No pics but here is mine. 6 inch PVC pipe 8 inch long with 90 degree elbows. On the opening of the elbows i have Kicker 6 1/2 marine speakers siliconed. In the middle of the 6 inch PVC I have a 300watt Motorcycle amp. Power and ground wire goes to cig lighter. Speaker wire goes to speakers of course, and finialy I bought from (radio shack) a cord that has RCA cables on one end that plug into the amp and the head phone jack on the other so you can plug it into a MP3, Ipod. ect. Both the power wire and the Ipod wire comes out threw small hole drilled into the PVC and hole was filled in with silicone.
            This is 100% waterproof.....field tested! lmao. and Jams up very nice. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
              where can i pick up a set?
              DJ, I bet if you do a search for ATV saddle bags you will find more than you care to look at!!!!! Places like... Cabelas, Gander, Bass pro, Maybe Academy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                DJ, I bet if you do a search for ATV saddle bags you will find more than you care to look at!!!!! Places like... Cabelas, Gander, Bass pro, Maybe Academy!!!
                cool

Comment

Working...
                X