This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job Casey!

Great sharing a fire with you and Devin as well as the regulars. It's always fun to hunt with the pros.

Awesome images. I especially like the tequila shot for Mr. Middleton for the sentimental value. It turned out even better than expected. This was certainly a memorable year not just because of the reunion of old hunting buddies but because of the huge impact of the Middleton Family loss which changed the line-up at the last minute. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to fill Michael's tag in his absence.

One of these days we need to get the charity gang back together. (Michael, Rudy, Larry, Casey, Devin) with a Stovall twist.

I figure I'm done with this antelope killing thing for good now. Maybe I'll shoot one after Sam gets his first one.

Comment

I say each year that this years "Fart" thread want be topped..... but then this group does it again......

Congrats to all the ones that harvested and a million thanks on sharing it with us.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
        How do y'all shoot the Milky Way like that? That's phenomenal

Use tripod
        Use remote shutter or timer
        Wide angle lens (15mm here)
        25-30 Sec exposure (see 500 rule)
        1600 ISO
        F stop wide open
        Focus a tad short of infinity
        Find Milky Way (southwest sky right now)
        Shoot before the moon comes up and out in a place where there's not a lot of junk light.
        Beware of airplane and satellites (streaks your image)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Steven, what's that on your wedding ring finger?😳 Did I miss something? Nice goats and nice pixels fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Use tripod
            1600 ISO
            F stop wide open
            Shoot before the moon comes up and out in a place where there's not a lot of junk light.

Good luck!

You say this as if it's a bad thing!

Comment

Use tripod
              1600 ISO
              F stop wide open

Good luck!

Ok I'm going to have to try this. Got a place with little to none junk light
              I am not s pro but I am trying new things so

Thank you.

Comment

Man those are some great pics! I am not use to seeing legdog in pics. That's a hell of a goat congrats!

Comment

Those night pics are simply amazing!!! Always look forward to this hunt!!

Comment

Awesome hunt guys. How does one catch an invite to tag along on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well

With three antelope on ice it's time to practice the art of campfire fellowship. This image is dedicated to the Michael Middleton family, especially his dad. It's been an emotional and intense day, exactly how it's supposed to be.

Here's to fall. Here's to more campfires with good friends and family. Most of all, here's to the Middletons and the reward of ice chests full of protein.

Salad!

That was an awesome and nice thing to do...great picture!

Thanks for taking me along for the hunt...congratulations to you all.

Comment

Congrats! Good shots Steven.

Comment

Nice job Casey!

Great sharing a fire with you and Devin as well as the regulars. It's always fun to hunt with the pros.

Awesome images. I especially like the tequila shot for Mr. Middleton for the sentimental value. It turned out even better than expected. This was certainly a memorable year not just because of the reunion of old hunting buddies but because of the huge impact of the Middleton Family loss which changed the line-up at the last minute. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to fill Michael's tag in his absence.

One of these days we need to get the charity gang back together. (Michael, Rudy, Larry, Casey, Devin) with a Stovall twist.

I figure I'm done with this antelope killing thing for good now. Maybe I'll shoot one after Sam gets his first one.
                          I definitely appreciate the sentiment, the photo and most of all the love and friendship. A charity event sounds like a great plan.
                          Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          Ok I'm going to have to try this. Got a place with little to none junk light
                          I am not s pro but I am trying new things so

Thank you.
                          Let me know if it's in this area. Long exposures are always more tolerable when you have company!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

This took me exactly 0.0014 seconds to respond to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7362.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24514414

This hunt was an amazing experience with some of the men I respect more than almost anyone. I don't know if I could ever ask for more.

Even these amazing pictures don't do justice to just how immense the country is. Felt like stepping back into the 1800's. I was in awe the entire time.

I can't thank the Stovall's and Autry's enough for their generosity. The rest of you knuckleheads made it over the top. It was campfire fellowship I'd gone far too long without. Thank you, men!

Only thing additional I could have wished for was your presence, MM. We thought of you and your dad often. Next year!
                            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Y'all boys carried the torch beautifully this year. I'm sitting at the Phoenix airport catching up on the hunt. Well done by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Outstanding coverage and over the top pics as usual.

The milky way shots are outstanding!

Comment

Working...
                                X