No announcement yet.

Fishing lbj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good guide is Jess Rotherman 512-947-2550. IMO opinion he is one of the best guides. I'm biased because he his a good friend but I know all the striper guides on Buchanan book him when they want crappie. The Colorado arm is usually very good fishing for just about everything. As you go up toward Inks be careful because there is some granite out croppings.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Another good guide is Jess Rotherman 512-947-2550. IMO opinion he is one of the best guides. I'm biased because he his a good friend but I know all the striper guides on Buchanan book him when they want crappie. The Colorado arm is usually very good fishing for just about everything. As you go up toward Inks be careful because there is some granite out croppings.

I don't know Jess but that's who I would call down there for crappie![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Jess, great guide!

Comment

This is where we'll be staying. So we should get to the main body?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to be real careful that far up the Llano River arm. Lots of shallow rock up that way. I won’t take our boat much past the golf course. The Colorado arm is better to navigate, but can get crowded on the weekends.

Comment

I wish I could be some help. We bought a house on LBJ abut 6 weeks ago and I have fished it probably 6-8 times since. I may have caught 10 fish so far from my bass boat with only one being decent sized (5 1/2 lbs). I've caught at least that many from my dock and we are up a creek so that surprises me considering the water temps right now. I am sure I could catch a few more if I focused on docks but I keep thinking I will find them stacked up on a deepwater hump but so far I have failed miserably. I have found grass only one place and that is off the RV park down by the ****.

Comment

Working...
              X