This doe has to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doe has to go!

I have an old roman nose, knock kneed, barren doe that Is asking to get shot on opening day. I can't get any work done, put corn in feeders, heck I can't even pee off the back porch without her blowing and stomping at me. To make matters worse, she won't let any other deer close to the the protein or corn pile. She has a really cool white throat patch, but that won't save her from having my niece come in opening morning and chunk a crossbow bolt through it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot her in the face. Stops that snorting every time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

I was going to keep her as a pet and decoy, until she started acting like a, well, a not nice lady!

Comment

Had an old doe with the same throat patch markings that her final year she busted me at least 6 times during bow season. Rifle season she made a mistake that led to her becoming sausage and Jerky. Good luck getting her early in the season

Comment

Them ol does always get ya'....

Comment

Cool cape. Might consider tanning that for the niece.

Mature does are so much aware of surroundings than young bucks.
            Might be a tough hunt!

Comment

We always referred to it as a (bullet weight)gr decongestant. I shoot a .280 so it's a 139gr decongestant.

Comment

the old does are one of the hardest whitetails to kill. aggravating as all get out

Comment

When I decide to not stick a doe, she usually blows at me, and then gets stuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one too. Was walking down the ROW looking for a good ground blind spot and she walks out of the woods looking straight at me at 1030 in the morning. So I freeze and start creeping backwards so she hopefully she will not spook and she starts walking towards me flapping her tail and swinging her head around trying to get the skeeters off her. This went on for a good 6 minutes. Finally I stumbled sideways abit and she jumped back into the woods stomping and blowing

Comment

I killed one like that long ago. She started that crap as a fawn and kept it up until she was 2. She had a white stubby tail almost like a mule deer so I always knew it was her.

Finally blew both of her shoulders out with a 30.06 after she ruined all my bow hunts.

She was delicious.

Comment

Nothing like killing a dang blowing doe

Now if you have previously shot at her and caused her blowing condition (missed) then I am on her side

Comment

[emoji2] [emoji106]!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Smokem if you gottem

Comment

Is this at your little slice of heaven with your new pig blind?

Comment

Working...
                              X