No announcement yet.

Props to Discount Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironically the last few times after I leave discount wheel and tire price have a flat

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Was.

Now get my stuff from the local family owned place ran by a high school buddy. Price is within 3 or 4 bucks of the big store with no wait and supporting local bidness
      This! I use clicks tire in Porter. Been going there 25 years. Yeah I pay $32 for a rotate and balance but im out of there in 30 min or so. Not 2 hours fora rotate or drop off and pick up later.

Comment

Has anyone ever bought a set of tires then after a few weeks decided they didn’t like the ride, noise etc and returned them? I notice Discount does have a limited return policy.

Comment

Twenty years strong with discount tire.. Always satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
            Has anyone ever bought a set of tires then after a few weeks decided they didn’t like the ride, noise etc and returned them? I notice Discount does have a limited return policy.
            I did it with a set of mud terrains after a week and the port arthur store exchanged them no question asked.

Comment

Discount tire and NTB have always been good. My last set I got from NTB, mainly because I was out the door with a set of all terrain 33's installed for less than $650 which included their road hazard warranty.

Comment

Scheduled tire rotation online yesterday for 11:30. Not my usual DT, but down the road from work.

Handed the sales tech my keys at 11:19.

Go!

Comment

Have a Discount Tire right around the corner from work. Dropped my truck off for tires at 8:00am when they opened. I walked back to the shop which is only about a half a block. About 15 minutes after I got back they called and said my truck was ready. Its nice to not have to sit there and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                    I did it with a set of mud terrains after a week and the port arthur store exchanged them no question asked.
                    I was thinking about trying to return my latest set. I’ve had them 3 weeks though. I got them from the Port Arthur store also.

Comment

Great bunch of Outdoor guys, most managers fish or hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Scheduled tire rotation online yesterday for 11:30. Not my usual DT, but down the road from work.

Handed the sales tech my keys at 11:19.

Go!
                        12:21.....back in the truck.

Its an older DT with 4 bays.....my regular spot is bigger and I'm always done under an hour. Beats dragging all my crap out and sweating my arse off at home doing them at home......plus I don't have a balance either!

Comment

I bought a set of tires that the sales guy told me I probably wouldn't like. After about 1,000 miles I went back in and told him I should have listened. I told him I needed to swap them out and would take whatever hit there was. He applied the full purchase price of them towards the new set.

Been buying tires there since the early 90's and have only had two bad experiences that were very promptly addressed by management.

Comment

Even if you don't find tires at a lower price somewhere else the manager will let you haggle on the price. Yes I'm a tight wad

Comment

Working...
                            X