SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
    So how warm is it going to be Saturday morning? Probably to warm for me!!
    Supposed to be 70 climbing to 91. Sunday is supposed to be 58 with a high of 82.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Few more hours and I’ll be in a tree. And yes, Sunday’s weather has me pumped. Should be a good day.

Comment

I'm really wanting to hunt in the am, But it's so frickin hot. I guess I'll know later tonight.

Comment

Yea it’s hot! I’m drenched! Wind in swirling like crazy too. Not too confident about tonight.

Comment

Good luck Lee

Comment

Thanks Brad. Just had a small 6 walk by. Year and a half old. He’ll be a great buck.

Comment

Lee, is that the last buck in the Sam? Let him walk! Lol!!

Comment

Any good deer movement . I am going tommarow regardless but curious to see if this heat has slowed them down

Comment

The heat always slow them down, To being Nocturnal!

Comment

Yea I have seen that on my cams hunted wensday and saw two bucks and a Doe around 845 Guna sit till 1130 and see what happens tommarow

Comment

I'm the sam round my hunting area had my TC out all summer, got it back this week. Warm weather had my suit drenched.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never seen so many Newbies on this thread, I'm sure most of them are from Book of Faces! Everybody thinks it's Easy!! LOl

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                            I have never seen so many Newbies on this thread, I'm sure most of them are from Book of Faces! Everybody thinks it's Easy!! LOl
                            Probably so. Not me though, I'm not a big fan of facebook. Honestly, I use this more than facebook lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                              Probably so. Not me though, I'm not a big fan of facebook. Honestly, I use this more than facebook lol

Chief you'll notice I said most not all. Most of these new forest hunters want last more than a year.

Comment

Well I will be honest this is my first year deer hunting the forest .i Have squirrel and duck hunted it many times . And sense I moved to Huntsville 2 years ago I have realy injoyed hunting out thier. Plus livening 15 minutes away from it makes it hard not to hunt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X