This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
    According to one on here y'all get everybody. How is it personnel. I like how you are a realist on your team.
    Huh? Ags have missed out on several big defensive recruits.

Comment

The more I think about it if LSU was to hire Herman if I was Texas I might be interested in coach O. I honestly don't know why LSU would go any other direction I think he is a really good coach. I think he should be given the keys to LSU.

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

All the arrogance from Sumlin for all these years. When does he PRODUCE what he has PROMISED? It is always someone elses fault. JFF & KK gave him his early success. Since they left, not so much. So we keep paying top salaries for mediocre results.

Comment

The more I think about it if LSU was to hire Herman if I was Texas I might be interested in coach O. I honestly don't know why LSU would go any other direction I think he is a really good coach. I think he should be given the keys to LSU.

I would bring Coach O on staff but not as head coach. I love his passion but see that as a bad fit as the head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
              This game is ugly but to say get rid of Sumlin is just silly. A month ago everything was good. A couple of bad losses and some are calling from Sumlin's head. Who would we get if they did get rid of him?

There are too many coaching jobs available and not enough top ranked coaches available to fill them.
              Good post.

Butt, coaching is a what have ya done for me lately profession

Comment

This game is ugly but to say get rid of Sumlin is just silly. A month ago everything was good. A couple of bad losses and some are calling from Sumlin's head. Who would we get if they did get rid of him?

There are too many coaching jobs available and not enough top ranked coaches available to fill them.
                Les Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Huh? Ags have missed out on several big defensive recruits.
                  You are ridiculous. You are the one saying y'all are getting everyone. You talk so much smack but can't see your coach is mediocre. If 8-4 and 3rd place in the west is what you want then congrats. I don't know who would be better but coach swag is not it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    LSU is a good football team but not great. Defense is great but just too much Miles on the offense for the first two losses and Coach O didn't have enough time to implement his plan with his makeshift coordinator. This team would have been scary if they would have fired Miles last year after the A&M game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was mad as hell last year when they kept him!!! Still pulling for coach O! Hell Texas should call him if LSU is dumb enough to let him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are ridiculous. You are the one saying y'all are getting everyone. You talk so much smack but can't see your coach is mediocre. If 8-4 and 3rd place in the west is what you want then congrats. I don't know who would be better but coach swag is not it.
                      I can't talk smack back to you because I don't know what t shirt you wear.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                        Les Miles
                        Come on you have got to be kidding right?

Comment

Yessir.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                            Les Miles
                            Joke, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                              We've been saying next year for how long now?
                              77 years......

Comment

Couple?
                                Check out Kevin Sumlin's College Coaching Records, Awards and Leaderboards and more about College Football at Sports-Reference.com

The "if only" and "give him time" excuses have ran their course.
                                His best year was with an inherited team.
                                It's time for a change...

Comment

Working...
                                X