SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    You guys have like nearly matching avatars. But I think you need to lower your elbow there a little dmack.

Lol. I already fixed that issue. If I remember that was before I settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
      Things are getting too gay up in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I spent 3 hours today elbow deep in cows. They can be as gay as they want, it aint buggin me today.

Comment

Lol I was kidding btw y'all

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Yea I'm really looking forward to getting mine! Someone I know is building me one. Really got hooked on them at Andys that day.
          Wow, I've begged for his help, but I'm way down on the list.

One day it may be my turn.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
            Things are getting too gay up in here.

I think the politically correct word (so we don't offend anyone) is gee. 🙄 And we know you're kidding. In other threads you might worry, but we all know each other around here and if someone says something to offend someone else, we usually just say ...... "Well bye!"

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
              Wow, I've begged for his help, but I'm way down on the list.

One day it may be my turn.

I meant someone you don't know...... maybe.....ummmm.....what are you talking about?

Comment

I meant someone you don't know...... maybe.....ummmm.....what are you talking about?
                O, ok.

Comment

What are you talkin about fella? Ok so did you ever get those Gold Tips fletched and shot through paper hmmmmm? Been waiting on an update.

Oh and I invited you to Vanderpool and Chester.....nothing but cricketts!

I will put you on the list for a bow, my list is getting long and I'm reeeaaaaalllllly slow

Comment

Well sad news in the house tonight. Y'all remember Geno. The senior pro who help us at the first get together. We have been helping them every month with his cancer treatment. Well he came into day for his check up. And it's not good. Like weeks till he won't suffer anymore. It's a sad deal. He helped a lot of folks in the archery world. And pioneered the Asa archery. And helped establish the Texas Asa.

Comment

Sorry to hear Dmack.

Heading out for some cats. Should be biting good with this cloud cover.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                        What are you talkin about fella? Ok so did you ever get those Gold Tips fletched and shot through paper hmmmmm? Been waiting on an update.

Oh and I invited you to Vanderpool and Chester.....nothing but cricketts!

I will put you on the list for a bow, my list is getting long and I'm reeeaaaaalllllly slow
                        I know, I know. No, I haven't bought the jig or fletchings or got them fletched. I've been working on my boat in preparation for a blast and cast in June ( which I just found out yesterday, that my boss is taking off. So I won't be able to attend) so maybe now I'll have some time to get the materials and Fletch them. ( I also thought about taking them to X10 and letting Lynda do it)

As for adding me to your long list, don't.
                        I know how that stresses you. As I've said before, if or when it's time to build one, I'd like to help.
                        You're a better friend to me, than I to you. I'm working on changing that.

I did pick up some more ML supplies. ( but I need to get some more sabot's) I have been studying some maps and thinking about some new strategies for our upcoming season.

As for shooting a tourney, I'm not there yet......yet.

Daniel, that's bad news all around. I'm sorry to hear that. Seems like every year someone's family is struck with the cancer bug. I'll continue to pray for all involved.
                        Last edited by huntinfool; 05-11-2016, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          Well sad news in the house tonight. Y'all remember Geno. The senior pro who help us at the first get together. We have been helping them every month with his cancer treatment. Well he came into day for his check up. And it's not good. Like weeks till he won't suffer anymore. It's a sad deal. He helped a lot of folks in the archery world. And pioneered the Asa archery. And helped establish the Texas Asa.

That is very bad news Daniel, I hate to hear that. Yes, I agree Gene is a very good guy that is very generous with his knowledge. I really appreciate all the pointers that he gave me, it really helped my shooting.

I will continue to send prayers up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well got off the water quick. Wind picked up and almost sunk us. Water splashing in like crazy. Anchor rope snapped and boat turned sideways and I thought that was it. Barely made it in. So in 1.5 hrs we caught 26, threw back 4, so bringing home 22 NICE ones.

Comment

I think the politically correct word (so we don't offend anyone) is gee. 🙄 And we know you're kidding. In other threads you might worry, but we all know each other around here and if someone says something to offend someone else, we usually just say ...... "Well bye!"
                              Or we start new threads and put "banter" in the title as not to confuse anyone, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                Very sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to the Family/Friends

Well got off the water quick. Wind picked up and almost sunk us. Water splashing in like crazy. Anchor rope snapped and boat turned sideways and I thought that was it. Barely made it in. So in 1.5 hrs we caught 26, threw back 4, so bringing home 22 NICE ones.
                                That sounds like it could have gone a lot worse very quickly ...

Nice on the catch.

Comment

Working...
                                X