Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to see more players like Happy Gilmore

Comment

There is a $100 Ragin Blaze bounty available for someone posting a photo of themselves in Rory's gallery at the Dell Match Play holding a Dale Moser Fathead

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        There is a $100 Ragin Blaze bounty available for someone posting a photo of themselves in Rory's gallery at the Dell Match Play holding a Dale Moser Fathead

Where will this be? If I can swing it (location wise) I’m game [emoji1]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

And they have made jokes about it on XM golf radio, pretty common knowledge among most of them I guess. Even heard JT make a comment about it after he won earlier this year.
          Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
          See the links below. This is from one of his old swing coaches and another golfer. I recall reading/hearing something almost identical from one of his former caddies.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/pro-...or-being-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
            Where will this be? If I can swing it (location wise) I’m game [emoji1]

Sierracharlie out…
            Somewhere in Austin. You need to make the TBH Open this year.

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            And they have made jokes about it on XM golf radio, pretty common knowledge among most of them I guess. Even heard JT make a comment about it after he won earlier this year.
            I heard this at the craps table at MGM in LV from pit guys.
            We are expecting you at the TBH Open too.

Comment

Glad someone else has heard about this....... I was starting to question myself if I had made the whole thing up lol.

I can understand him or any wealthy person not picking up the tab for anything and everything and I am sure people expecting them to do so gets really old really quick. However I think it is ridiculous that he makes other people pick up HIS tab when he makes 10,000 times the amount of money than the guy he is asking to pick up the tab. Crazy to me.

Comment

Just bought a Diablo Octane 3 wood for the occasion.

Comment

Just bought a Diablo Octane 3 wood for the occasion.
                  That sounds illegal

Comment

Somewhere in Austin. You need to make the TBH Open this year.

I heard this at the craps table at MGM in LV from pit guys.

I fully plan on attending. I just missed out last year unfortunately.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Never mind
                      Last edited by zztex; 03-20-2018, 08:41 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Bridgestone & Nike

Watching the golf channel this morning and Bridgestone reported that their golf ball sales have doubled this year. Every time they show Tiger about to putt and that B is showing, their stock goes up. They also report an internet viewer increase on all their products across the board. And get this, Nike reported that sales of the Tiger Wood cap he wears has gone up 800%.
                        That being said, with Tiger out of the field, I wonder what the announcers are going to talk about this week. Oh Yea, Tiger.......
                        Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Trickle down economics I tell ya!!! (-;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Arnie’s tourney up 136% in viewership from last year because of tiger

Comment

I believe he still has some great left in him and will win another major. I am rooting for him : )

Comment

You are a sick....sick, man.

Comment

Hell, I'd pay $100 just to see a Dale Moser Fathead.

Comment

Working...
                                X