• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch ya thats a haul.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ill be out at my place, probably next weekend. I will try and remember to look and see if I have any mesquites, with some size to them. We have some pretty good patches of them, just not sure if we have any big ones. If so, you can come cut one down. Not to far from you either, its in Ranger, an hour from Weatherford.
        text me next Saturday afternoon.
        eight1seven - two6nine - 9one3zero

Comment

I don't have any mesquite to offer you, just a request. When you find your logs, please post up a DIY thread of the build-along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
            Ill be out at my place, probably next weekend. I will try and remember to look and see if I have any mesquites, with some size to them. We have some pretty good patches of them, just not sure if we have any big ones. If so, you can come cut one down. Not to far from you either, its in Ranger, an hour from Weatherford.
            text me next Saturday afternoon.
            eight1seven - two6nine - 9one3zero
            Thanks Mike, will do.

Originally posted by bobc View Post
            I don't have any mesquite to offer you, just a request. When you find your logs, please post up a DIY thread of the build-along.
            I'll do that Bob. I just hope this turns out in reality like what I have in my head.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
              X