Victoria to DFW Express Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria to DFW Express Needed

Please let me know if you can make it from Victoria to DFW in the coming month. See picture of the bobcat mount below. Bird will be removed and measures ~ 48" L x 32" H x 18" W.

If anyone is going from Victoria to San Antonio/Houston, that may help me get it to DFW. A cold case of beer of your choice for someone that can do it!

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Still 32 high with bird removed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe so. Can confirm this for sure.

Also have family in Austin if someone can get it there via direct or Houston or San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
        Still 32 high with bird removed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Joe, I did confirm that this was 32" high without the bird. apparently it was a healthy cat! probably can lay it on its side with a little packaging on the seller's end. Let me know where you might be headed if you think you can assist. Thanks.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I've got someone coming to Houston from DFW 7/27 thru 7/29. Can anyone get it from Victoria to Houston before then? Thanks!

Comment

My dad will be working in San Antonio for the next 60 days or so. I am hopeful someone can get this to San Antonio.

My wife says this will never work so trying to prove her wrong!

Comment

I'm heading to San Antonio on Friday, but will only be there for a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by wdixon View Post
                  I'm heading to San Antonio on Friday, but will only be there for a couple of hours.
                  Appreciate the note. I dont want to put you out if your trip will be so short. Looks like you are north of Victoria?

Comment

about 15 miles but I work in Victoria.

Comment

I might be doing victoria to houston next week. Ill let you know if i do.

Comment

Originally posted by wdixon View Post
                        about 15 miles but I work in Victoria.
                        Got it. Any plans for another trip?

Comment

Up top

Comment

I'm making a quick trip to the lease in victoria this saturday. Will coming back to Houston saturday night or sunday morning. Let me know if this will help.

Comment

I've got someone coming to Houston this weekend. Anyone that could bring it from Victoria to Houston by Saturday?

Doug I just saw your note, looks like I missed you. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X