No announcement yet.

trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of salt in this country if peace came to the Korean Peninsula under Trump's presidency would be beyond imagination.

Comment

Trump, Kim arrive in Singapore . looks like its going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by willieaames View Post
        The amount of salt in this country if peace came to the Korean Peninsula under Trump's presidency would be beyond imagination.
        Enough salt to sail through re-election. It’d be nice, but I’m skeptical of a lasting deal.

Comment

Going to be an epic Tuesday night/ Wedsnday morning here in the U.S.

Systmnt...you have t-minus 48 hours to halt this disaster

Comment

Originally posted by willieaames View Post
            Nobody would care.
            Just like nobody would care if Israel and Palestine made friends.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Nobody would care.
              Just like nobody would care if Israel and Palestine made friends.
              Who gave you the authority to speak for all basement dwellers?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Who gave you the authority to speak for all basement dwellers?
                LoL
                OK
                In Texas alone most won't care.
                Do you feel differently?

Comment

LoL
                  OK
                  Do you feel differently?
                  Not sure what you're attempting to elude to, but who wouldn't want world peace?

Comment

LoL
                    OK
                    Do you feel differently?
                    Lets see, the 5 pages on TEXAS bow hunter, discussing the exact subject matter, would make me think a weeee bit differently.

Comment

Sour grapes...if a dem/liberal potus was in the same position, then this would be a historic opportunity with unicorns urinating rainbow pee-pee from heaven.

Simply delusional & par for the course...unbelievable comment with the event being the only issue of todays days news cycle?? I swear!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Not sure what you're attempting to elude to, but who wouldn't want world peace?
                        Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Lets see, the 5 pages on TEXAS bow hunter, discussing the exact subject matter, would make me think a weeee bit differently.
                        We're all just shooting the ship but without Google what do you think the % of folks on this site can name the leader of Israel or know how many people live in North Korea.

World peace is wanted but is north Korea not peaceful?

They're all talk.

Stormy Daniels post had about eleven pages before it got canned.
                        Quantity does not equate Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Sour grapes...if a dem/liberal potus was in the same position, then this would be a historic opportunity with unicorns urinating rainbow pee-pee from heaven.

Simply delusional & par for the course...unbelievable comment with the event being the only issue of todays days news cycle?? I swear!!

What's bigger, kim jung laying down his nukes or obamacare being 100% repealed, revoked and removed?

Comment

We're all just shooting the ship but without Google what do you think the % of folks on this site can name the leader of Israel or know how many people live in North Korea.

World peace is wanted but is north Korea not peaceful?

They're all talk.

Stormy Daniels post had about eleven pages before it got canned.
                            Quantity does not equate Quality.
                            What the hell does all that mean?????

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              What the hell does all that mean?????
                              What he means: I'm too delusional to stop digging this verifiable & irreversible hole I never should have started...

I'm also beginning to feel sorry for the other members who root for the Texans.

Comment

It has got to be hard to type out these kind responses with your nose thrust so far up in the air.

With all of the salt and sandy V's coming from the left, Trump could build us our own islands like China.

Pretty funny to reading this thread from the beginning

Comment

Working...
                                X