X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were Aight! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I had a rack of them ribs and a few slices of store bought white bread.

Comment

Comment

Lazy day! Smokin’ reeebs.

Originally posted by Knox View Post
          Good gosh that looks good.

It should be mandatory if you post a good looking meal that the recipe is attached!

St Louis cut ribs with the membrane removed and fat trimmed off.
          Seasoned with Barnacle dust,plowboys and some garlic&coarse pepper grinder.
          Cook with the 3-2-1 method. 3hrs smoke at 225degrees unwrapped
          2hrs wrapped with squeeze butter/honey/brown sugar.
          1hr unwrapped again with the last 30minutes of that glazed with a mixture of the ribs Au Ju and your favorite BBQ sauce. I used Kraft original.
          I used Mesquite wood chunks and mesquite HEB charcoal for the smoke in the ugly drum smoker.

Comment

Looks amazing

Comment

SON!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look good. I've never put butter on my ribs but butter goes good on anything. This a normal thing and I've been missing out?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                  Those look good. I've never put butter on my ribs but butter goes good on anything. This a normal thing and I've been missing out?
                  I’ve started it in recent years and in my opinion it makes a great Au Ju flavor with the brown sugar and honey. I drain that Au Ju when I unwrap and mix alittle of it with some bbq sauce then glaze with it. Too me the flavor is better with butter and no Apple Juice when wrapping. Also to me it keeps the ends from more moiste.

Comment

Well done hero!! Those things look....well looked ...dang good![emoji23]

Comment

Can I put in an order for delivery to Christoval? Smart will get the tip Those looked great!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                        Can I put in an order for delivery to Christoval? Smart will get the tip Those looked great!
                        Heck yeh! Tell,Jason it’s a $300 tip

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                          St Louis cut ribs with the membrane removed and fat trimmed off.
                          Seasoned with Barnacle dust,plowboys and some garlic&coarse pepper grinder.
                          Cook with the 3-2-1 method. 3hrs smoke at 225degrees unwrapped
                          2hrs wrapped with squeeze butter/honey/brown sugar.
                          1hr unwrapped again with the last 30minutes of that glazed with a mixture of the ribs Au Ju and your favorite BBQ sauce. I used Kraft original.
                          I used Mesquite wood chunks and mesquite HEB charcoal for the smoke in the ugly drum smoker.

Thank you!

Comment

Park rabs

Comment

Working...
                            X