X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
      My wife is wanting me to build one about that size. I would like to know how much you have invested in materials if you don't mind sharing.
      I bought all my cedar and stain from Satterwhite in Longview and my all thread that I used for bolts from Fastenal. I have 3 grand in it so far. I called around to get quotes to have someone build it and the lowest was 8000.

Thank you all for the nice comments. We wanted a place that offers partial sun since we have a huge two car carport that can be used when raining. Once the concrete is poured we are going to get a fire pit that we can sit around in the fall during the cooler evenings which would be hard to do if it had a roof.

Comment

Looks and sounds like it's gonna be a great spot to hang out

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
            I bought all my cedar and stain from Satterwhite in Longview and my all thread that I used for bolts from Fastenal. I have 3 grand in it so far. I called around to get quotes to have someone build it and the lowest was 8000.

Thank you all for the nice comments. We wanted a place that offers partial sun since we have a huge two car carport that can be used when raining. Once the concrete is poured we are going to get a fire pit that we can sit around in the fall during the cooler evenings which would be hard to do if it had a roof.
            Do you have any more pictures since the concrete is done? Im building one as we speak.

Comment

Looks great....I actually envy the size of your back yard and those trees. Very nice!

Comment

Nice work! Love that cedar

Comment

Comment

The finished product! We really enjoy it and plan on upgrading our outdoor furniture this spring.

Comment

Awesome! That BBP cover looks like junk though

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Looks great