• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made in America

1 we want clean air
    2 we want clean water
    3 we want high wage

But we want it to be sold cheap as possible. These dont match up so well.

Comment

My original pair of Justins was made right here in Texas. My new pair of ropers were made in Mexico. That broke my heart. I've got a pair of Ariats, but I knew they were made overseas before I bought them. Getting home and seeing "made in mexico" inside my Justins was infuriating.

Comment

I don't know where they are made but I only wear Ariats

Comment

I have 3 pair of Justin workboots. There were all purchased within the last year at the Justin Outlet store in Ft. Worth.

All 3 pair were made in the USA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boots (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	23990094

Comment

Oh crap, justins are the only boots that fit my foot and I just looked and they were made in CHINA.

I just bought them at Cavenders, after trying on about 30 different pairs. I am screwed, or maybe I need to spend a little more and get some custom boots made here in the US.

Murph

Comment

I have 3 or 4 pair of justins.

my dad has several as well. all say MADE IN USA!

you must be joking.

you are not God so I want pics for proof!

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                Justins use to be good boots. I only wear Ariats now. I met my future in laws last week and they asked if wearing boots was comfortable. I told them "there is nothing better than an old pair of boots" I've been wearing my everyday boots for over 3 years.
                Ariats are so comfortable! Thats how I roll!

Comment

(I wonder if China has a welfare class like we do....surely they must since they have bajillions more people over there....)

Comment

Customs all the way! My grandfather is a boot and shoe maker. Does repair too. I've worn a couple pair of Justin's and one pair of red wings. Liked the red wings the best, but I have to say after wearing a pair of custom boots that fit your feet exactly you get used to the feel. Lucky I learned the trade somewhat. If anyone ever needs a resole or heel give me a pm. I'll help you out.

Comment

Tony lama tlx , double h are my favorite

Comment

wow i cant belive u are having a problem with them.... i have owned like 4 pairs of justins and i out grew them before the were wore out

Comment

LOL if everyone really knew how much stuff they bought that is made in China........

If you shop at Wal Mart, 90% of the stuff they sell is made in China
                          If you wear Levi's........ yup Made in China
                          Justin Boots............. China now

the list goes on and on.

The US can't keep up with the lower costs of makeing things in other countries.

Comment

Wow just pulled my boots of and checked. My Ariats are made in China.

Comment

Originally posted by BNUTZ KILLIN View Post
                              Wow just pulled my boots of and checked. My Ariats are made in China.
                              Hmmmmm add another to the list.

Comment

What a shame.. Bought a pair of Justin Wellington work boots a month or so ago and they are the best fitting boots I've had in years. Just checked the label and sure enough, made in china.

Comment

Working...
                                X