No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think that Utrip should put a max number on the rosters. It is completely ridiculous to have 20+ on the roster. How is that fair to the boys or the families that are on the original team when the team brings in all these new players on Sunday or for tournaments. There is no way we would be associated with non sense like that

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      I honestly think that Utrip should put a max number on the rosters. It is completely ridiculous to have 20+ on the roster. How is that fair to the boys or the families that are on the original team when the team brings in all these new players on Sunday or for tournaments. There is no way we would be associated with non sense like that
      i agree, but they choose to be there. i mean dang, little johnny wins a ring every weekend, its awesome! even if he did just pinch run

and its 22 now, new kid from florida added this week.

Comment

This dang rain is killin' me... Time to build an indoor facility!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          i agree, but they choose to be there. i mean dang, little johnny wins a ring every weekend, its awesome! even if he did just pinch run

and its 22 now, new kid from florida added this week.
          Yep... but whats nice is when your single group of 12 kids who have been on the original roster from Fall on.. ..beats the team of 22 and its championship Sunday teams...
          Its a good feeling (and sight to see).

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Yep... but whats nice is when your single group of 12 kids who have been on the original roster from Fall on.. ..beats the team of 22 and its championship Sunday teams...
            Its a good feeling (and sight to see).
            man we are hoping it happens this spring. it would be huge for our boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              no doubt, our 7u coach just bought a couple acres in town and has already started construction on the 60x40 metal building...they havent even picked out house plans yet

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Astrodome hasnt sold yet...

Comment

Yall will definitely have a rooting section, and its always fun to see.

Does the NTX team do any of that flying in stuff with crazy rosters?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Yall will definitely have a rooting section, and its always fun to see.

Does the NTX team do any of that flying in stuff with crazy rosters?
                    which one? the bombers? or eagles?

Comment

which one? the bombers? or eagles?
                      Eagles

Comment

no doubt, our 7u coach just bought a couple acres in town and has already started construction on the 60x40 metal building...they havent even picked out house plans yet
                        I need to sale another parcel in Parker County and the acre we have on the West side of Eagle Mountain to do anything. The cheapest property near our home is $250K for an acre and we are keeping an eye on a good one if we can get stuff shuffled, might be able to get it for less than 190K, ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Eagles
                          no, pretty much the same 10-12 kids every weekend as far as i can tell. we've never heard of them picking kids up.

Comment

Anyone playing at Ford park in Beaumont this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                              Anyone playing at Ford park in Beaumont this weekend?
                              I guarantee they will be playing.. until lightning...then you sit in parking lot and wait for them to resume...repeat a few times.... then they cancel

think weather is supposed to be crappy through tonight/tomorrow isnt it?

Comment

no, pretty much the same 10-12 kids every weekend as far as i can tell. we've never heard of them picking kids up.
                                I thought so - I was just curious. They have been at or near the top for a while now it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X