Killed a couple coyote's this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed a couple coyote's this weekend

Went down to the company ranch this weekend to guide customer's on deer hunts but managed to get some trap's set and get a few calling stand's in. Got one in a snare and called another in
    Attached Files

Kac

Comment

You did good ! I was just remarking to my buddy that we haven't seen any coyotes while deer hunting this season and he killed two the very next day

Comment

Double post

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Killem all

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              You did good ! I was just remarking to my buddy that we haven't seen any coyotes while deer hunting this season and he killed two the very next day
              We've been absolutely overran with coyote's. The company got this ranch in August of last year and we have already killed 40+ coyotes. 27 were killed while sitting in the deer blind last year alone. Slowly seeing less and less but they're still an issue. We spoke with the biologist last weekend and they're bringing a trapper in at the end of deer season through the summer. All pastures have been reporting high predator numbers.

Comment

What call did you use on your fox pro?

Comment

Coyotes are attracted to unnecessary apostrophes. If you’d quit using so many, they’d go away.

Good work and nice pic!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    coyotes are attracted to unnecessary apostrophes. If you’d quit using so many, they’d go away.

Good work and nice pic!
                    😂

Comment

Love killing coyotes! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the place isn't high fenced not sure if you will ever get rid of them. A biologist told me that they were density dependent breeders. Sure I might kill one or 2 occasionally but they will just replenish their numbers so to speak

Comment

Good Work

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                            What call did you use on your fox pro?
                            Bee Bee cottontail

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                              If the place isn't high fenced not sure if you will ever get rid of them. A biologist told me that they were density dependent breeders. Sure I might kill one or 2 occasionally but they will just replenish their numbers so to speak
                              I agree. I don't think we (or anyone else) will ever fully get rid of them on a ranch, but to slow them down and weed them out is what we're after. Like mentioned above, KAC!

Comment

Working...
                              X