Impeachment commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.
    Yes there has been, and this guy saying there has NEVER been a commercial is completely and totally wrong.

You're welcome ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube

I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.

Cant really move the goal posts on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No,no! No goal post moving! I'll admit when I'm wrong. Funny thing is, I can't find ANYTHING about an advertisement on public TV about the impeachment of Obama. I guess I don't have the right search engines? Crazy!

Comment

Please explain how that is viable proof. An obscure Super PAC youtube video is a weak effort. I can find a video on how to play a guitar but that doesn't make me Hendrix.

Comment

Rank. Payor. Total. Payments.
            5 Revive America PAC $211,335 24

These are their media buys until they ran out of money.

What's the next goal post move?

Comment

Were the ads run on national television and in prime time slots?

Comment

Hmmm. Seems as the video you referred to was not ever a commercial played on national TV. I guess my statement still stands.

Comment

Rank. Payor. Total. Payments.
                  5 Revive America PAC $211,335 24

These are their media buys until they ran out of money.

What's the next goal post move?
                  Lol! If anyone moved the goal post, it was you. Nice try though.

Comment

Ah so now it has to be national tv? Couldn't tell you if it was and in primetime. That was't originally the question. You made that the new goal line. Maybe they couldn't afford it because they are a weak PAC. That's their problem. But like expected, you just moved the goal posts because you can't ever be wrong. I don't have time to deal with pedants today, it's too nice outside. Maybe someone else will find one for you so you can complain that it doesn't count because it was only aired before prime time or wasn't effective enough. Argue with someone else.

Comment

Ah so now it has to be national tv? Couldn't tell you if it was and in primetime. That was't originally the question. You made that the new goal line. Maybe they couldn't afford it because they are a weak PAC. That's their problem. But like expected, you just moved the goal posts because you can't ever be wrong. I don't have time to deal with pedants today, it's too nice outside. Maybe someone else will find one for you so you can complain that it doesn't count because it was only aired before prime time or wasn't effective enough. Argue with someone else.

So, are you denying there was ever a movie or documentary calling for the assassination of GWB? What about for Sarah Palin? Any mo-ron can post anything on youtube. That doesn't make it a movement. There is millions of dollars thrown behind the impeach Trump ads. Your weak-a*s excuse for a youtube video could be made by my daughter and she's six.

Before you run, hide submit, I want to clearly understand your viewpoint; are you stating Trump should be impeached and Obama should not have?? If so, explain why.

Your floor.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.
                        What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?
                        No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        So, are you denying there was ever a movie or documentary calling for the assassination of GWB? What about for Sarah Palin? Any mo-ron can post anything on youtube. That doesn't make it a movement. There is millions of dollars thrown behind the impeach Trump ads. Your weak-a*s excuse for a youtube video could be made by my daughter and she's six.

Before you run, hide submit, I want to clearly understand your viewpoint; are you stating Trump should be impeached and Obama should not have?? If so, explain why.

Your floor.

Huh? I provided a link to a commercial that was run. That's all I did, I never once mentioned those other things you are talking about. Did you mean to quote me? Or did you just change topics completely. I guess those movies exist, why are you asking me about it? I think there is good evidence that Obama should have been impeached, and little so far that trump should. That post of yours is like special pleading, ad hominem and tu quoque all wrapped up in one package. Thanks for the advice to go run, I think I actually will do that. Me not wanting to get drug down by you and your outrage has nothing to do with hiding, that just sounds boring to me. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Comment

No,no! No goal post moving! I'll admit when I'm wrong. Funny thing is, I can't find ANYTHING about an advertisement on public TV about the impeachment of Obama. I guess I don't have the right search engines? Crazy!
                          Needs to be aired between certain hours? A certain station? A certain News show with a certain Correspondent reporting?

Comment

Looks like it might have been national after all. Probably fake news though.

Comment

Huh? I provided a link to a commercial that was run. That's all I did, I never once mentioned those other things you are talking about. Did you mean to quote me? Or did you just change topics completely. I guess those movies exist, why are you asking me about it? I think there is good evidence that Obama should have been impeached, and little so far that trump should. That post of yours is like special pleading, ad hominem and tu quoque all wrapped up in one package. Thanks for the advice to go run, I think I actually will do that. Me not wanting to get drug down by you and your outrage has nothing to do with hiding, that just sounds boring to me. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Why then, did you post your little video in #15? To what end were you driving?

For future reference, you should know, I did not vote for Trump and I am no special pleader for him. However, if you want to lob unsubstantiated youtube videos as counter evidence to the OP, you should expect some push back. If you dislike that, it won't change my day and outrage plays no role here. That's what people proclaim in debate when they are verbally having their underwear jerked up to their shoulder blades.

As for your last pic....an arbitrary screenshot of something no one has ever seen doesn't hold water. As requested, post the link to the commercial. In all sincerity, what is your aim here?

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 11-10-2017, 03:57 PM. Reason: These dam*ed fat fingers

Comment

Looks like it might have been national after all. Probably fake news though.
                                Lol!!!! Yeah, that's all I found too. I stand by my statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X