Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwlopez59 View Post
    How do you manage to get across and not get your guns confiscated by the federales?
    Do the correct paperwork and follow the laws.You will not have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
      Trennon, I don't feed pellets... just cotton!! so I wouldn't know..... I can assume it is parallel with cotton consumption but cannot confirm!!

For us pellet consumption has been cut in half in the last 2 weeks, but cotton consumption has been through the roof. Robert and I filled a cottonseed feeder Saturday morning and we drove by Sunday morning and they had knocked out about 10+ lbs! Our deer wouldn't touch it a year ago and now they can't get enough of it haha

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Pretty sure some of those pics are Canada deer nice try slippin those in but I have a trained eye! ;p the guys on here will vouch I know everyone's deer!! Lol

Lol DDF now that's funny!

Comment

You definitely have some awesome bucks Rick.Hate to see the yote pic though.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            You definitely have some awesome bucks Rick.Hate to see the yote pic though.
            Thanks DC.. that yote picture really sucked!!

Comment

Mexico 2015-2016

That yote pic I bet got you hot?? I don't feel sorry for them sorry Azz dogs not 1 bit for what your about to do!!!! I bet you fixing to unleash 9 kinds of he!! on em now

Kill All Coyotes

Comment

he is 2.5...... Gusman ! and he will probably be going to breed in one of our DMP pens.....
                That deer is nuts for a 2.5 yo. Will you trap him this year or give him another season in the open to grow?

Comment

We will try to dart him this year to breed 15 does!! Maybe keep him another year and release him at 3.5 after he breeds that year...

Comment

Nice pics Rick

Comment

Holy ****!!! Just read all 34 pages to catch up on this thread.. Sure glad i did it @ work today... Dang sure wont attempt that again.. Good to hear from all the guys again.. gonna be a **** good season this year...

Comment

We will try to dart him this year to breed 15 does!! Maybe keep him another year and release him at 3.5 after he breeds that year...
                        Yeah he probably stands a much better chance of spreading all those headgear genetics around in a pen. Even with those antlers, i don't think he would win many battles against some of those other tanks you have out there.

Comment

WOW! Looking ****nnn Good Rick!!!

Comment

Looking awesome as always Ric! The Bonito should have an amazing year! We are definitely excited!

Comment

couple pictures from ranch

pictures from mexico
                              Attached Files

Comment

Lots of Bone in One Picture

Comment

Working...
                                X