Originally posted by Concho Man View Post
      $5.99 @ TSC in Brady last friday.
      50lbs

Comment

Originally posted by concho man View Post
        $5.99 @ tsc in brady last friday.
        i got this also

Comment

I bought some corn from TSC ($5.50/50) and it is dusty and has a few stalks. It will throw out of a feeder but it is dusty. Started buying from Behrends direct ($5.95/50) and it is the cleanest corn I've seen. The kernels are a little smaller but super clean.

On another note, I don't know if TSC just took on the Record Rack line and are price dropping to promote the products but they have the 25lb mineral bags for $11.99. I had been paying $14.15. I bought all 11 bags they had in stock.

Comment

Academy at 75 and Springcreek 40# 5.99.

Comment

Originally posted by jkf123 View Post
              I bought some corn from TSC ($5.50/50) and it is dusty and has a few stalks. It will throw out of a feeder but it is dusty. Started buying from Behrends direct ($5.95/50) and it is the cleanest corn I've seen. The kernels are a little smaller but super clean.

On another note, I don't know if TSC just took on the Record Rack line and are price dropping to promote the products but they have the 25lb mineral bags for $11.99. I had been paying $14.15. I bought all 11 bags they had in stock.

Do the deer not eat it when its dusty?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
                Do the deer not eat it when its dusty?
                They eat it fine as the dust blows out when the spinner goes off anyway or when you pour it into the feeders. During the off season I hand feed (literally) my roads every night to watch all the wildlife and don't care for all the dust. I can keep my man card, right?

Comment

Dusty corn blows!

Comment

Dusty corn helps you with the wind direction when the feeder goes off

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Dusty corn helps you with the wind direction when the feeder goes off
                      Good point Dave!

Comment

I fed TSC corn all last year, and had no problem with it, best price I've found

Comment

I work at the Tractor Supply in Lubbock, and the whole corn that we sale is the exact same as the "deer corn". A couple of years ago the whole corn we sold was a little "trashy", but now its all the same. Our deer corn is $5.49 right now and the whole corn is $6.69. I buy what ever we have in stock at the time.

Comment

jkf on keeping your man card do you name the critters that come out?

Comment

Athens and Canton TSC have it at $4.99. I have 2 feeders going with it and its just fine. plenty clean and no problems.

Comment

In Frontenac at the Peanut Co has 50# corn for 5.40 and 2% discount for paying cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X