Pat Mayse WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Mayse WMA

After deciding where to go and some good intel i decided to head out to Pat Mayse. I'll be in a black tundra sporting the infamous TBH blackout sticker. Ill give report if i see anything...over and out

I shot my first two deer there back in about 1990 and 1991.

Comment

good luck man-knock a giant down

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Ill try to keep it live...
          Attached Files

Comment

Good luck! Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck bud! some deer out there for sure, you hunting WMA or army corps??

Comment

Filling up and headed to the casa. Eating tag soup but was still nice. Right out the gate had a big hog 20 yards in the brush. Big ole thing...moved like a full back! Then had a doe in my sights but got spooked by a diesel rolling in. Regardless had a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by outdoorsnetx View Post
                  good luck bud! Some deer out there for sure, you hunting wma or army corps??
                  wma

Comment

Pat Mayse definitely has its fair share of hogs. Hope you have better luck next trip man.

Comment

Couple pics to make for a more interesting post
                      Attached Files

Comment

Fall has definitely settled in there. I was up there last weekend of October and everything was still pretty green. Hopefully headed back up this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                          Fall has definitely settled in there. I was up there last weekend of October and everything was still pretty green. Hopefully headed back up this weekend
                          Not sure when ill go again but ill keep you in mind the next time. Found a great spot for a pop up

Comment

Alright, sounds good. From everything I've heard from others that are pretty successful out there, pop-up blinds may be kinda iffy. Sounds like making a ground blind is a little easier, as the deer are pretty smart and spook when they see pop-ups. It's worth a try though!

Comment

have you headed back to pat mayse pal? any luck?

Comment

Working...
                              X