Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	24392468

Comment

Live Cam ---- Big Oak Bowhunting

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      [ATTACH]728798[/ATTACH]

Any minny miny mo, pick a fallow by the toe, if he leaves, switch your target, shoot a sika in the arm pit!

Comment

I think we are scheduled to be there Aug6-9. Need to call and make sure the dates are correct. I have been shooting my recurve, hopefully I can get my first traditional bow harvest.

Comment

Rams must be hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
            Rams must be hiding
            and the Axis and the Water buck and the Black buck

I will go move the camera again this afternoon

Click image for larger version

Name:	318126_20150724075932_PICT2876-100-2876.jpg
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	24392496

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
              I think we are scheduled to be there Aug6-9. Need to call and make sure the dates are correct. I have been shooting my recurve, hopefully I can get my first traditional bow harvest.
              It is a great place to get it done for sure.

Comment

Absolutely amazing!

Comment

Put me on the call list for the freaky fallow ... you know how I love them freaks!

And those others are SO tempting. I still need a spotted and a chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    It is a great place to get it done for sure.

I'm taking my compound too just to have options.

Comment

K does anyone but me find this thread offensive????

I mean you are killing me!!! Showing all these beautiful pics, and I can't come hunt your AWESOME looking place!! This just ain't right! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                        K does anyone but me find this thread offensive????

I mean you are killing me!!! Showing all these beautiful pics, and I can't come hunt your AWESOME looking place!! This just ain't right! Lol

Well if your 16 or younger, you can sign up for the Free youth hunt this fall.

If you shoot a Trad bow you can sign up for the Trad weekend and hunt all weekend for $100.00

If none of the above fit, you can come hunt pigs for $150.00

Comment

Buff, do you have me down for the 6-9th? It's been several months since I spoke to your people, just wanted to see if the dates are correct.

Comment

If you shoot a Trad bow you can sign up for the Trad weekend and hunt all weekend for $100.00

I'd heard of your youth weekend. What does the trad weekend include?

Comment

No I'm over 16 lol and Weston ( my son) ain't quite big enough to shoot a bow yet, (18 months)lol. Never heard of a Trad bow lol still shooting a browning boss vortex I bought 18 years ago. She gets the job done! Got too many pigs on my lease, but I do plan on making a trip your way sooner than later. The wife needs her first bow kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                                Buff, do you have me down for the 6-9th? It's been several months since I spoke to your people, just wanted to see if the dates are correct.
                                yes
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	321656_20150725011804_PICT2894-100-2894.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24392565

Comment

Working...
                                X