Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayB View Post
    He has that lodged in there just right. Next time, just reach out and pull that out for him. He'll be your best friend.

oh look...what is that?
    Its shiny polished jsst the color of his horns. When it had short little branches on it, it almost got him shot.

Comment

Could easily e mistaken fo antlers esp if you are
      rifle hunting 100 Yards away. He looks like he’s big bodied too.

Comment

That'd be a cool mount if he was a little bigger. Also, twiggy 10 would be a fitting name for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Or is that lucky that you posted earlier in the year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh snap! That twig is gonna get him smoked! Then the worst ground shrinkage ever is going to break some poor hunters heart, especially if he knocks it off as he crashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              Oh snap! That twig is gonna get him smoked! Then the worst ground shrinkage ever is going to break some poor hunters heart, especially if he knocks it off as he crashes.

Yeah....when that stick had a big starburst of "points" on it....Almost got him shot at last light

Comment

That is amazing! I have a good 10 coming into one of my sets now, and got a pic of him with a bunch of extra "points", but fortunately for him, the points still has some of their leaves attached!

Comment

I shot a buck opening weekend gun two years ago. Came out of a draw walking the edge of the woods at about 150 yrds and had some branches in his antlers. I could tell he was old enough and thought it was a big eight that had been hanging around with the morning sun shining on him. Well turned out he was a smaller eight we had on camera too that i would have given another year but still a good deer. Those branches got him shot and saved his friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    That is amazing! I have a good 10 coming into one of my sets now, and got a pic of him with a bunch of extra "points", but fortunately for him, the points still has some of their leaves attached!
                    That thing has been in there at least five days. see the big drop tine off the left side? he had several of those. That stick is polished and chocolate brown.

Comment

Man, my trigger finger was all curled up this morning when I left the house in the dark for work!! May play hooky in the morning... That north east wind is good for me...

Comment

I keep checkin' this thread hopin' to see an LDP of fiddy...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I keep checkin' this thread hopin' to see an LDP of fiddy...

Same!!!

Comment

Im giving the Fiddy stand a little rest. hes still coming in broad daylight while Im not there. Im after a deer I call Airhead this evening. Seven year old 8pt. he actually threw a short g4 on his left beam this year. Hes a dandy.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Im giving the Fiddy stand a little rest. hes still coming in broad daylight while Im not there. Im after a deer I call Airhead this evening. Seven year old 8pt. he actually threw a short g4 on his left beam this year. Hes a dandy.
                              Good luck!

Comment

Goodluck!

Comment

Working...
                                X