Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Well, you know them wardens will use the truth against you, if they can pin something on a hunter. Some of the things they do should be illegal.
    A Louisiana boy who does not like game wardens. Why am I not surprised

Comment

If Travis goes to trial, hopefully the jury will be full of tree huggers and PETA supporters instead of some of the folks on this site. He'd have a better chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
        Admitting you would poach any buck that’s big enough. Nice post
        Think he was being facetious.

Comment

How has this thread missed the MODS? They shot down the other 5 or 6. They must be reloading

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            It's all over the book of faces now.
            Doesn't do any of us that don't have FB any good. This thread, on a HUNTING FORUM, that is discussing the HUNTING and killing of a a state record deer keeps getting whacked. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
              Doesn't do any of us that don't have FB any good. This thread, on a HUNTING FORUM, that is discussing the HUNTING and killing of a a state record deer keeps getting whacked. Doesn't make any sense to me.
              Hi Pullersboy Thought you might of got in trouble yesterday for opening 2 threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                RIP new 271 thread
                That's funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  I like the man but the law is the law if there is evidence or admission of guilt.

Personally a warden wouldn't have got me to admit it if I shot that deer after legal light even if it was with a hawg lite at midnight but Travis is likely better man than myself

This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    I like the man but the law is the law if there is evidence or admission of guilt.

Personally a warden wouldn't have got me to admit it if I shot that deer after legal light even if it was with a hawg lite at midnight but Travis is likely better man than myself
                    No doubt Bobby. The term Loose lips, sink ships comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      I'm just saying the hunter doesn't owe us any comment, and would really be foolish to do so. His lack of comment is not an indication of guilt whatsoever.
                      Thank You Sir!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                        Hi Pullersboy Thought you might of got in trouble yesterday for opening 2 threads.
                        Ha, in trouble for what? The first thread I opened simply asked what happened to the really long original thread about this deer. The 2nd one asked why the heck my first thread got whacked for asking about the missing thread. If you can get "in trouble" for that around here, what's this site become?

But, there's a first time for everything. I've never been in trouble on this site. So, I'm sure my time will come sooner or later. I just think if I were to get in trouble for that, it'd be pretty lame.

Comment

Buck was not gut shot. High shoulder but arrow caught the liver, both lungs, and took a walnut size chunk out his heart. Lived for two days and then fell over dead in the moonlight at 11:56 pm. [emoji16]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                            I agree, I would never ask Travis to comment publicly about it. Travis is a stand up guy in my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You have the right books. I have known him along time. Very good hearted Christian family man. One of the most stand up guys I know.

for those who want to bash this guy over something you have no clue what your talking about??? Speculation!!!! I don't even know the story, I just know the man. And I stand behind him no matter what!!!!!

If anyone wants a face to face over this just let me know!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
                              You have the right books. I have known him along time. Very good hearted Christian family man. One of the most stand up guys I know.

for those who want to bash this guy over something you have no clue what your talking about??? Speculation!!!! I don't even know the story, I just know the man. And I stand behind him no matter what!!!!!

If anyone wants a face to face over this just let me know!!!!!!!!
                              He did wrong and got busted. Doesn't have anything to do with his born again Christian thing. Game wardens just don't take your deer for no reason. Sorry if you don't see that.

Comment

Sounds like he "let you know"

Comment

Working...
                                X