Unexpected lease opening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected lease opening.

I just had one of our guys drop off for this year. He had payed his deposit but us unable to stay on the lease. We are normally $3200(2400 lease, 600 protein, $200 Camp electricity.

I would take $2200 for the spot this year. The next year it would’ve the regular price. Your first year you can’t shoot over 8 points without approval.

Here’s some deer we have this year that are all getting a pass forb1-2 more years.

And some shooters

Here’s the link with more info.

Someone who does not already have a lease is going to have a really great chance for a wonderful lease...

Comment

. Very interesting

Comment

I am interested....what are the stipulations on shooting a deer larger than 8 points

Comment

Man, I remember falling in love with your lease last time you posted, now here she is coming back into my life to drag me down that emotional downward spiral again

Comment

What is the penalty for shooting a larger than 8pt deer without permission? I kid I kid.....looks like an awesome place! Best of luck finding a good member that can join you guys for the long term. I know it's a pain replacing members. Good luck bud

Comment

Got any pics of what a $2,200 deer looks like? Y'all got some great bucks on that place. Not sure what could really be expected the first year with that rule.

I read the original thread and I understand the first year rule. I may beg the wife to let me just pay now so I can hunt next season. Already have 3 leases so I've got an uphill battle
              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 10-13-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Dadgumit! What an awesome place and a great opportunity for someone. Wish I could take it!

Comment

As a group we have decided to take the step of getting our trophies bucks to 6.5 so we really only have 3-4 that for the 6.5 year oldmark. So this year nobody is shooting above 8 without the group agreeing. The spot will come with the full 5 deer but the two bucks will need to be mgmt/cull deer.

Comment

We have plenty 110-120” 4-5 year old 8 points.

Comment

Originally posted by brazosboy View Post
                      As a group we have decided to take the step of getting our trophies bucks to 6.5 so we really only have 3-4 that for the 6.5 year oldmark. So this year nobody is shooting above 8 without the group agreeing. The spot will come with the full 5 deer but the two bucks will need to be mgmt/cull deer.
                      So no member can shoot over an 8 without agreement this year or just the guy who joins this year?

Comment

Originally posted by brazosboy View Post
                        Sounds like y'all are doing things right. Unfortunately my call to the boss (wife) flew like a lead balloon
                        I was willing to pay and not even go there this season just to get the spot. Having 3 other leases already made that a no for this season. Good luck. This should get filled quick.

Comment

Would you take first born as earnest money?

Looks incredible

Comment

Todd is a good dude.

Comment

Working...
                            X