San Angleo SP hogs in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angleo SP hogs in April

I applied. It was FREE so why not? I am not sure about hogs being there though. I use to fish the lake many yrs. ago when it had water. Never saw any hogs.

BTW I have hogs on my lease. Just wanting to try new land. Anyone been to SASP??

I've never seen hogs on the State Park, but its been a while since I've been out

Comment

had them in area 6 and 7 a couple of years ago. I didn't hunt there this year. I helped with a mentored youth hunt there a couple of weeks ago. We were inside of FM2288. had 13 javalinas come in at one time. Could have taken a couple but rule is if you shoot one you have to take it out. We let them be.

Comment

If not SP, you might try around Twin Buttes also I understand the state is operating it along with the SP, don't know any particulars but just something to check into.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Just across the river from the state park, haven't seen very many hogs at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen hogs multiple times in area 6&7 at SP. also seen some in area 5 but it's been a couple years since I hunted in 5.
              I've never seen hogs or any sign of them at twin buttes and haven't heard of anyone seeing any out there.

Comment

^^^
                Seen in 5 a few years ago and missed one in 6 in 2015-16 season. Didn't hunt there this past year.

Comment

Working...
                X