This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Hard to argue with that in this point in the season.
    Will be interesting to see how he responds to pressure against real competition. If Tua can run the gauntlet against all those ranked sec teams that would be hard to top for your Heisman. Sweet avatar. Did he play with your wife's brother at Smoo?

Comment

BU extends Rhule until 2028. They have to worry anytime a job opens up in the NE like Rutgers did today.

Comment

And SMU cracked the Top 25 after many years

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Heck yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Nebraska suffered the worst home loss where College Game day came to town....
            41 points....and the starters sat out with 5 mins left in the 3rd qtr.....

Buckeyes are the best team in the country....in a few weeks they will surpass Bama after the Whisky game
            I think tOSU is good but you are grossly underestimating Wisconsin. They have something special going on in madison and are the team on the move upwards.

Comment

Not sure how anyone can point to a specific team and say they are a shoeing to win it all. There is literally 8 teams or so you can make a very realistic argument for at this point.

Looking forward to the next 3 weeks to start weeding some out.

Comment

This happens every year the playoff picture will get much clearer as several of these SEC teams knock each other out of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  I think tOSU is good but you are grossly underestimating Wisconsin. They have something special going on in madison and are the team on the move upwards.

Because I watch a lot of big 10 football...they struggled against NW....
                  I watch every OSU game....we don't have a weakness...

We will have at least 8 to 10 guys drafted again...

Our defense is legit....
                  .chase Young will be the #1 pick
                  Last edited by MacDaddy67; 09-29-2019, 08:09 PM. Reason: .

Comment

And how many years after the death penalty? . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      BU extends Rhule until 2028. They have to worry anytime a job opens up in the NE like Rutgers did today.
                      As a Baylor sports.fan (don't ask about the rest of.the school, esp. tuition), I have mixed feelings. From a recruiting perspective.this.can only help, but I'm not.sure Rhules record warrants this, yet. If he wins 8 games this season, I'll be more excited but that's not a given.

As for other college programs, Penn St. was the only legit concern unless he started winning conference titles. In that case, Joey McGuire would step in assuming he hadn't moved on. That would be a good problem to have.

The real concern was the Jets, the Giants or the Jaguars due.to his connection with Coughlin.

I have no problem with Rhule but I hope.Baylor doesn't regret this in a few years.

Comment

Been a long drought. Color me happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          And how many years after the death penalty? . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          I was still in grade school

Comment

New ap poll out. Alabama at 1

Someone may deserve this but it not BAMA right now. There are too many problems to work on. Hopefully the team takes it an opportunity and does not read the headlines. Clemson won a close one but they did win.

Originally posted by Heron View Post
                            As a Baylor sports.fan (don't ask about the rest of.the school, esp. tuition), I have mixed feelings. From a recruiting perspective.this.can only help, but I'm not.sure Rhules record warrants this, yet. If he wins 8 games this season, I'll be more excited but that's not a given.

As for other college programs, Penn St. was the only legit concern unless he started winning conference titles. In that case, Joey McGuire would step in assuming he hadn't moved on. That would be a good problem to have.

The real concern was the Jets, the Giants or the Jaguars due.to his connection with Coughlin.

I have no problem with Rhule but I hope.Baylor doesn't regret this in a few years.

I liked the Rhule hire when they made it. I think they are better off getting him extended now as opposed to waiting until the end of the year when increased competition may be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              This happens every year the playoff picture will get much clearer as several of these SEC teams knock each other out of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              its going to be a while. say UF LSU and auburn go 1-1 against each other. it still comes down to the end of the year. bama vs auburn, auburn vs uga, bama LSU, UF vs uga......

SEC will be strongly competing for 2 teams, once again.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                Will be interesting to see how he responds to pressure against real competition. If Tua can run the gauntlet against all those ranked sec teams that would be hard to top for your Heisman. Sweet avatar. Did he play with your wife's brother at Smoo?
                                No, my BIL was there in early 90's

Comment

Working...
                                X