This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......
    Did you get my email with next weeks addition?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......
      LOL!! I love it!!

wait.....does this mean we’re friends now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Not looking good on the injury front. Have now lost Josh Thompson for the season and Jalen Green for a month or more.
        The backups seemed to play as good or better. All is not lost.

Comment

Week 5 in college football:

ABC's biggest game -- Ohio State at Nebraska -- has a 17.5-point spread.

FOX's biggest game -- Texas Tech at Oklahoma -- has a 25.5-point spread.

CBS's biggest game -- Ole Miss at Alabama -- has a 35-point spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            He also makes really poor choices on when to hand off the ball and when to pass.

Several of the RPO plays got stuffed when Mond could have thrown for 10-12 yards.
            Very true.
            I guess expectations were to high. I told myself from the hire to wait till year 3-4 before getting excited but was suckered in at the start of this year.

Oh well..

Comment

Looks like Saturday is a good day to get my RV ready for the deer lease!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                Did you get my email with next weeks addition?
                I just looked. Got it I had a feeling I would get something along those lines, thats awesome!!

Comment

Wouldn't USC vs Wash be Fox's big game? Actually surprised game day isn't there

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Wouldn't USC vs Wash be Fox's big game? Actually surprised game day isn't there
                    I guess it could be, but they've both lost. OU will get more attention. Game Day is going to Nebraska 12 years since their last visit for 1 loss Nebraska versus tOSU whom was bound to get some love before the PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Very true.

I guess expectations were to high. I told myself from the hire to wait till year 3-4 before getting excited but was suckered in at the start of this year.

Oh well..
                      Didn't we all go down this path . . It is what it is . . Year 3 - 4 is within the scope of expectations . . I've been waiting 51 years, another one ain't gonna hurt . . Be patient and stay the course . . Gig em . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I expect Rock Chalk to go home with their feathers plucked. Frogs will show no quarter. They needed a wake up call. The last two times they have lost to Smoo they went on to win 11 games. Mad Hatter will have his stove top hat shoved in

Comment

As of now, I’d have the top 4 teams in the country ranked:

Bama
                          tOSU
                          LSU
                          Clemson or UGA or OU

Preseason polls are ridiculous and Clemson is not the No. 1 team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            Didn't we all go down this path . . It is what it is . . Year 3 - 4 is within the scope of expectations . . I've been waiting 51 years, another one ain't gonna hurt . . Be patient and stay the course . . Gig em . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                            Well I'll be ****ed... reasonable fans do exist!!

Comment

I think Jimbo, like a lot of coaches, needs a great QB to do great things. He did it with Jameis at FSU. He hasn’t with other QBs. We all know how bad my Horns were for 10 years wandering the QB darkness with crappy QBs.

Will be interesting to see if Mond progresses or if Jimbo moves to a younger option.

Comment

As of now, I’d have the top 4 teams in the country ranked:

Bama
                                tOSU
                                LSU
                                Clemson or UGA or OU

Preseason polls are ridiculous and Clemson is not the No. 1 team in the country.

Man,,,,, I think you're wrong on Clemson. I think they would whoop Bama and tOSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X