Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say.. some of the memes floating twitter verse and fb this morning.. are...
    Pretty funny.

Matt taking some hits..

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Orlando should take some hits. A zero blitz pressure on 3rd and 17... doubt that happens again this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-08-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Cal-UW didn't finish until 0330. I ended up going to be and Cal won the upset

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Those WRs are studs. Those explosive plays were a huge factor in LSU scoring.

Absolutely they were sucking up everything in their area. There were several catches/throws defense had good position they just came down with it. Great game all in all I’m a fan of good football games and that was one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Duvernay was ballin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Cosmi dominated klavon and even when they moved him to the opposite side Kerstetter was handing him as well! Nice to see an OL protect the edge.

100% agree KC was quiet outside of stunts. I was slightly disappointed at his motor though when being blocked.

Comment

The tailgate was nuts yesterday along with the LBJ Lawn. Just an awesome atmosphere from the the morning to the game. The heat was brutal but people took it like a champ.

This is looking up at our tailgate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3761.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	24591863

We had a pinta for the kids which probably wasn’t the best idea with our crowd. [emoji2357]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3760.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	24591864

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Joe burrow 80% completion is just hard to fathom especially at hat level

And against DBU! Spectacular!!!

Comment

Hurts is putting up better numbers than Murray or Mayfield.

Comment

Alright. Finally awake and read through the last 24 pages to catch up.

What a game. If you would have told me before LSU was gonna give up that many yard and that many points I would’ve said it was a loss. But my man Joey B had him a day.

RB play left a lot on the table. Not sure why they didn’t run either of the 2 freshman, mainly emery and see what he could’ve done.

Not saying that LSU should keep chanting the DBU moniker but they sure did keep the beast of a man Collin from having a monster game. The coverage on him was great. Duvernay and eagles went off though and are some studs alongside CJ.

Texas has a good team and I think should run the table in the big 12. Biggest threat is of course OU but I don’t think they have the defense to stop Texas like LSU in the first half and I think Texas should beat them.

And lastly the cramping stuff. While I agree it sucked and slowed the game down and all the dang 3 min TV timeouts, but LSU offense was scoring on 2 minute drives and then Texas was moving it on 5 minute drives, the tiger defense didn’t get any chance to catch their breath. Not saying it wasn’t exaggerated but that plus how dang hot it was didn’t help.

My bold prediction: these 2 make the playoff this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Hurts is putting up better numbers than Murray or Mayfield.

Saw that. He’s pretty good. Defense slightly better, but still not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Duvernay was ballin.

That dude was impressive and he is tough to take down!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            We don’t expect you to understand, and i won’t bother trying. I’ll leave it at some programs want to be great not just good, and will try to make a coaching change in hopes of getting over the hump. I wasn’t a fan of the O hire, but so far he’s proved me wrong an I’m fine with that.

drop dead fred. its lsu football, not rocket surgery.

if the subject is people that dont understand, we can discuss joe alleva. what a laughing stock clown that guy was.

ive followed lsu for a long time. yall could have had jimbo but that clown alleva, couldnt pour whizz out of a boot. anyway, maybe lsu got the better coach between him, jimbo and miles. we will see. that offense did look good last night. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Cosmi dominated klavon and even when they moved him to the opposite side Kerstetter was handing him as well! Nice to see an OL protect the edge.

Fact!

Comment

Rice at NRG next.

Guess we’ll hang poolside at the casa with good folks and watch the Cowboys today to pass the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X