Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama freshman are probably better at the upper end of the talent curve for freshman,....but they are still freshman.

Comment

Didn’t a freshman QBs win the natty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Didn’t a freshman QBs win the natty?

I guess those are a dime a dozen.

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I guess those are a dime a dozen.

There will be a decline in production but the #5 ILB in the nation out of HS being coached by arguably the best ever is stepping in.... i don’t see that changing the landscape of cfb?

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-28-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Frogs have 10 TRUE FRESHMEN in the 2-deep. Kinda scary....linebacker is gonna be a work in progress unfortunately.

Comment

Coming up on CFB Live....why Vegas doesn't love the Longhorns.

The FPI hates them as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Looking forward to seeing freshman Jake Smith return punts. Supposed to be the sequel to the Shipley brothers.

Worst boob job ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Coming up on CFB Live....why Vegas doesn't love the Longhorns.

The FPI hates them as well.

Maybe they are right and we are wrong? I'm beginning to think I drank too much Koolaide in the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    Maybe they are right and we are wrong? I'm beginning to think I drank too much Koolaide in the off season.
                    It's all guesses at this point. I'm expecting a good season to keep trending in the right direction and keep bringing in talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      It's all guesses at this point. I'm expecting a good season to keep trending in the right direction and keep bringing in talent.

Yep.

Comment

Little Parody pre-season fun, not real sure what I just watched but yeah lol

In the pilot episode of the new hit daytime drama “As the Season Turns,” Blake and Karen get a surprise visitor, civil war erupts at a local health club, a strange smell emanates from a collegiate readery, and a young man suffers … a fate worse than death.
                        Last edited by EastTexasMan; 08-28-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Was that supposed to be funny?

Comment

gay

Comment

Shouldn't this be the year for Texas to make a run at the playoffs.

More talent by far than their competition outside LSU and OU. LSU game is at home. OU is neutral site and lacking their number 1 draft pick qb.

West Virginia, Tech, K State, and Kansas all have new coaches. New qbs at TCU and Oklahoma state?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                Shouldn't this be the year for Texas to make a run at the playoffs.

More talent by far than their competition outside LSU and OU. LSU game is at home. OU is neutral site and lacking their number 1 draft pick qb.

West Virginia, Tech, K State, and Kansas all have new coaches. New qbs at TCU and Oklahoma state?
                                OU is a huge favorite against Texas and to win the Big 12. I've only seen one person with them in the playoff.

It's all just guesses at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X