TBOT at Collin County this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT at Collin County this Weekend

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting our annual TBOT shoot this weekend, June 3/4

Come on out and shoot with us, we would love to ahve you all.

Wayne.

OOPs sorry for the double post.

Wayne

Comment

I just moved to TX this weekend and I'm looking forward to the shoot. I'll be shooting by myself unless a I can find a friendly group willing to welcome a single shooter.

Comment

jahmi, finding a group will not be a problem. Most any of the folks that will be there will welcome you to their group. Look me up, I won't be hard to find and I'd be happy to shoot with you. Most of us will shoot at least two rounds, and many will shoot four rounds over the two days.
        This will be what we call a "California" start (does that make you feel right at home?) which simply means it is a walk up start, you can start anytime you like.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne, I just sent you a PM asking for directions.
          Jahmi, I will be happy to shoot with you as well.

Comment

neetz and myself will be there both days I hope... shoot'n and relax'n

Comment

Looking forward to seeing all of you. Come on out and bring someone with you. Chuck, I just sent a PM with directions.

Wayne

Comment

I plan to be there Sat. Morning. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the invite guys I'll have a white t-shirt on that says Southbay traditional Archery Club more than likely shooting a Javaman Longbow. It would be great to get in a few rounds.

Comment

I'll be there with TXMark on Saturday.

Comment

I'll be there Sunday, weather permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                        I'll be there Sunday, weather permitting.
                        Wish you could make it Saturday. We would like to shoot with you again. Last time was at Buff's.

Comment

Yeah that was fun. Danged old work keeps getting in the way of my tournaments. Y'all shoot well.

Comment

Wayne, I got your response. Thanks again. Looking like a pretty strong chance of rain this weekend. 50% on Saturday and 90% on Sunday. Looks like rubber boots may well be in order.

Comment

We set up the range this morning and the ground was dry. It started raining just as we pulled out. Not sure how much it rained, but I would suggest rubber boots and chigger dope. We have been known to have a couple of chiggers.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X