No announcement yet.

Three Fingers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a trip you won't forget! Now hurry up and get back to NC while we still have animals!!!

Comment

This is quick edit of part of the video for the ram hunt.

Comment

Nice video I can't wait to get back out to 3fb

Comment

Nice Shot. Do you have the video from the other animals you took? Wouldn't mind seeing those as well. Congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
            Nice Shot. Do you have the video from the other animals you took? Wouldn't mind seeing those as well. Congrats again.
            I managed to get all of my kills on film. I think they all turned out good. The oryx the only negative thing was that the first shot was low and back and I had to rush to get the second shot off and did not get the second hit. I will post the others soon. Thanks.
            Last edited by TravisElmore; 09-29-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the awesome animals! Looks forward to the other videos also

Comment

Alright guys here is the sika buck kill video. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

Yep, that was him. Congrats on that beast. He's going to make a very nice mount.

Who was videoing for you? At first thought you were doing it yourself, but obviously weren't when walking up the animal.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    Yep, that was him. Congrats on that beast. He's going to make a very nice mount.

Who was videoing for you? At first thought you were doing it yourself, but obviously weren't when walking up the animal.
                    I video the hunts myself. I had Ryan hold the camera for the sika recovery.

Comment

thats another great video and hunt you made

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on another great shot and animal.

Comment

When we gonna see the video of the oryx?

Comment

I will get it up tommorrow and maybe a couple hog hunts as well. Keep in mind the first shot on the oryx was not great and the second kill shot was not on camera but at least you can get a good look at a nice animal.

Comment

Here is a two for one hog hunt. Never did find the piglet, I don't know exactly where he was hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X