No announcement yet.

Well, this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel ya! I had 13 stitches in mine last year during bow season. Had to adapt! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
      Endure the pain wrap it light put a glove on and pull that string back. It will only hurt a little bit. I am a welder and machinist the fingers catch hell.
      Seems like there is really no way around it. But it's still a tough thing to deal with especially to practice. Sounds like he's tough enough to overcome.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

it's time to learn two under. Heal quickly.

Comment

Hope you cleaned it up well. Sometimes SuerGlue works in those places. Just a thought.

Comment

I know how you feel. My season is over this year because I broke my wrist Tue. and had surgery on it yesterday. I did manage to get 1 doe this year. GL on healing up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
              Bet that's throbbing.

Probably the only thing on your old worn out body that will throb.
              Now that made me laugh!!! Seriously though that looks painful. Hope it heals up quick. Bad timing for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                Endure the pain wrap it light put a glove on and pull that string back. It will only hurt a little bit. I am a welder and machinist the fingers catch hell.
                Weldor and metal fabricator here as well and you are right about catching hell. I fear this or a shoulder injury every year.

Comment

As my 70 year Dad will say, “It hurts so bad it’ll make you take a dip of snuff” Bad place to get a cut. You’ll feel it with everything you do.
                  Last edited by ostey22; 11-18-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Dang Draco. Thats a trophy mash gash.

I like your get back on it attitude. Good luck.

Comment

That picture made my bunghole twinge a bit...Hope you can make it work and still get a few wood goats killed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

You're a tough dude, shooting with that wound and "blood splattered all over the side of (your) face and shoulder" !!

Draco: "Pain don't hurt."

Good luck on healing and hunting.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Dang I know that hurt

Comment

Ouch.....

Comment

My grandad was a mechanic on a road crew. He was welding on a big ol loader bucket when the block it was on collapsed and it mashes most of his trigger finger off. He killed the biggest deer he ever killed later that week....but it was not with a longbow.

He used to tell my sister and me that he was picking his nose and a booger bit his finger off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X