No announcement yet.

SwampRabbit going live (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 8 sits so far for the season... struck out this weekend.... and in the worse possible way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a fox come by.... not mesing with it.

Comment

Hate the loss for you Scott. I have already lost one this season. The shot was extremely close and had to hit high. Arrow found it's mark, but no exit = no blood when you have to shoot the top of the shoulder. I founder her that evening thanks to the buzzards. SO ******, she hit the ground within 100 yards of the stand. Tall thick field walked by her. Started my search 50 yards to the south of her fall. Grid searched for several hours from those trees out. Never came back in towards the stand.
        Yes I found her, but still the same result, no freezer meat yet. Keep pushing, good luck.

Comment

All the people trying to make you feel better doesn't. But we do feel the sting too. We know our next shot could end that way.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Swamprabbit, if you were not remorseful about loosing an animal I would put you on my ignore list

Don't let it keep you down, strive to make a better shot next time

Good luck on the morning hunt or safe travels home, whichever it may be

Comment

Headed home...

Comment

Be safe. Not sure about where you are, but here the rains seem to have vanished that were so heavy in the forecast.

Comment

Be safe. You gonna get to hunt next weekend again?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                    Be safe. You gonna get to hunt next weekend again?
                    Usually every other weekend... you know... family stuff

Comment

It happens Scott. If it was easy, everybody would be shooting a trad bow. The successful hunts make it all worth it! Keep at em!!

Comment

It does happen Scott, don't mean you have to like it... And you don't, which is actually a "good" thing! Keep your chin up brother, and get back after em, I have NO DOUBT you will be "back on track" with a vengeance! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          And to add insult to injury... when I got back to my blind to grab my chair, the cows ate half my blind

Dude that sicking !!!

Comment

Wanted to say thanks for all the supportive words and texts. Always appreciate my bow hunting family.

The last few days of shooting have been pretty productive and therapeutic. Back to being relaxed. Ready for the next trip to get here and back out into the woods.

Comment

Atta-boy Scott!

Comment

Going to be cold this weekend... it could be great! Or... it could suck... either way, I'm gonna find out which one it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X