Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
    Most of us go 10-20 times a year! I’ve been going 20+ years. I think we have a good idea of what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I appreciate that but do you have a nervous insticnt the whole time you are there??

Looking behind your back/checking your corners/getting questioned by Mexican authorities?

Be honest. Not for me. Your response is "I think we have a good idea". Shaking my head. Is it worth your life? Not to me

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      I appreciate that but do you have a nervous insticnt the whole time you are there??

Looking behind your back/checking your corners/getting questioned by Mexican authorities?

Be honest. Not for me. Your response is "I think we have a good idea". Shaking my head. Is it worth your life? Not to me
      Who the hell would go Down if you ever had to Feel like That? No Sir, That is Not the Feeling of Anyone I Know

Comment

I won’t let fear keep me from doing what I love a life of fear is no life at all! It’s more than just killing a deer and it either gets in your blood or not. Trying to explain that to someone that isn’t like minded is pointless. Now spiders and planes those are something to shake your head about!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
          If he has a Passport He Only Needs His DL. When they scan his DL His Passport will Show Up with No Problem.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Lol no. I don’t feel like that at all. When I cross the border I get a great sense of calm and relaxation. When I’m on the north side of the river my phone is non stop, work with non stop, my kids activities are non stop.

It’s my time to crack a cold one, relax and have a good time.

Comment

Lol I’m going to pass on saying anything negative! I love Mexico. Have I seen anything bad happen or have I been questioned by Mexican authorities? Absolutely, part of it but I’ve also seen some shady stuff in downtown Houston and Dallas that had me way more looking over my shoulder or around the corner! I don’t fear for my life ever!!! Thanks for the concern, but my experiences can’t be downtrodden by someone that has no experiences of his own!

Comment

Why?? I just don't get it.

Why have yourself worried while trying to enjoy yourself?

I just do not get it.

I am Mexican American and I will not even go there.

Shaking my head.
                Who's worried?

Comment

Why?? I just don't get it.

Why have yourself worried while trying to enjoy yourself?

I just do not get it.

I am Mexican American and I will not even go there.

Shaking my head.

Keep yo booty here then
                  Not going is what I don’t get???

Crap happens all over the freaking world. I’m not living in a bubble and if it’s my time it’s my time. It could happen here just as quickly
                  I even cross at midnight or later in the night and don’t have problems. Then again I’m a crazy mofo

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    I won’t let fear keep me from doing what I love a life of fear is no life at all! It’s more than just killing a deer and it either gets in your blood or not. Trying to explain that to someone that isn’t like minded is pointless. Now spiders and planes those are something to shake your head about!

Preach it brother

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                      Lol no. I don’t feel like that at all. When I cross the border I get a great sense of calm and relaxation. When I’m on the north side of the river my phone is non stop, work with non stop, my kids activities are non stop.

It’s my time to crack a cold one, relax and have a good time.

Word bro...mucho cerveza and margaritas

Comment

How old is it?

Comment

This just in...... BREAKING NEWS...... they don’t look too scared [emoji33] [emoji51][emoji23]

Comment

Miserable

Comment

Having a welcome back cerveza with Eddie [emoji16]

Kicking it with these 2 HoDayPens on the side of the road [emoji41][emoji1303]

Downtown getting the boots shined up drinking a margarita enjoying the piece and quiet [emoji41]

I love it down there!!!

Comment

Those Mexican Authorities are scary!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X