This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2017 Week 12

TCU didn't tumble, fell the 12th one spot behind USC. Can still finish top 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good to see UGA take a big hit.

Comment

Who would of thunk Miami would have been back. They will play Clemson this year so it will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Total D? Yah, they give up some yards, not points.

Texas has a defense.

32nd in scoring defense

Comment

Texas victory all depends on if Sam starts and plays at least 3 quarters before he gets another concussion.
            Bueschel panics under pressure and there will be a lot of that given the Swiss cheese Texas O line. At least Sam can get away from the "lookout" blocks better that Buschel.

Texas 23 WVU 21

Comment

Hope the Tigers roll em up in Rocky Top and get ready for some Turkey and Aggies next weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 12

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                32nd in scoring defense

Not to shabby in the 12. TCU is the only program from the conference ranked higher at 8th with six less TDs allowed.

Last edited by Chad C; 11-14-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]883090[/ATTACH]

Comment

Local media:

Due to the disconnect between Jimbo and the admin, this may have done heat.

This is what I hate about this time of year when a coach is on the way out. Everyone who thinks they know someone is using that to get attention and pretend they know what is going on. The reality is that most people have no clue.

The worst part is the kids of the coaches who are facing this crap at school. It's got to suck going into school wondering if you will be there next year or not, if your life is going to be torn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      This is what I hate about this time of year when a coach is on the way out. Everyone who thinks they know someone is using that to get attention and pretend they know what is going on. The reality is that most people have no clue.

The worst part is the kids of the coaches who are facing this crap at school. It's got to suck going into school wondering if you will be there next year or not, if your life is going to be torn up.

Gotta be hell to make your living on what a buncha kids do!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This time of year brings a lot of click bates from the media and rumors from agents to play the game for thief clients. Football Scoop is the best source for these coaching changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

No doubt!

"If Sumlin finishes with at least eight victories for a sixth consecutive season - something that's happened only one other time at A&M in 115 years - and you think that's not enough, do what you feel you need to do. After all, what could go wrong?"

Comment

No doubt!

"If Sumlin finishes with at least eight victories for a sixth consecutive season - something that's happened only one other time at A&M in 115 years - and you think that's not enough, do what you feel you need to do. After all, what could go wrong?"

I also don't buy into the historical perspective either. How many national championships does Clemson have? Well they are here to stay and will be competing for a playoff spot for the foreseeable future.
                            I think Aggies are committed to winning the SEC and that will result in a seat in the play off every year. If a coach isn't doing that or at least on a trajectory to do that then they won't stay more than 5 years, if that long. Which is a rough reality but they know what they are getting into when they sign up.
                            It just sucks when it's no longer a face on the TV but your kids friends at school and on sports teams.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeff Long is out as AD in Fayetteville. Surely Beleima will be next (in two weeks). It’s time to start with a clean slate after 5 horrible years with Bert. He really damaged the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                Jeff Long is out as AD in Fayetteville. Surely Beleima will be next (in two weeks). It’s time to start with a clean slate after 5 horrible years with Bert. He really damaged the program.

Interesting. I thought Jeff Long was pretty well respected. This could really delay a football fire / hire if there is no AD in place. With all the other jobs open, that’s not a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X