• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for both families

Comment

Prayers to the Families of all.

Comment

Additional Info: Chad Littlefield was a true American Patriot. His love of country and compassion for our military veterans led him to work with his close friend, Chris Kyle, in the FITCO Cares foundation. They committed their time and resources to help men and women returning from combat fighting PTSD.
        Link To Obituary: http://midlothianfh.com/Obituaries.html

Obituary Highlights: Chad Hutson Littlefield entered Glory on Saturday, February 2, 2013. As he tried to help another, his life was taken from him suddenly and unexpectedly. But, Chad was a Christian and spoke of his Savior often, so Jesus was there waiting for him and took him to the mansion He had prepared for him. Chad was born in Dallas, Texas on February 11, 1977 and graduated from DeSoto High School in 1995. He was proud to be a lifelong Texas resident. Chad was devoted to his wife, Leanne, and a loving father to their daughter, Morgan. Chad would tell you he was a “regular guy just taking care of business,” and was happiest spending time with his family and friends. His family and friends would tell you he was a “rock”, always there when you needed him, dependable and responsible, ready to grab you in his arms to let you know he loved you and everything would be all right. Chad was the Facilities and Logistics Manager for Eagle Labs, Inc. in DeSoto, Texas.
        Mission Ride Captain: Rusty McNab, rustymcnab@sbcglobal.net, (817) 228-7845

Ride Captain #2: Larry Key, larrykey@ntxpgr.org, (940) 268-8242

Ride Captain #3: Rick Crabb, randjcrabb@juno.com, (910) 330-9861

Ride Captain #4: Dan Mathys, pgrdan1@gmail.com, (817) 300-5542

Mission Summary: The PGR will stand a Flag Line at the Funeral Service followed by a procession to the Interment Service.
        PART 1: Funeral Service, Friday, February 8, 2013, 2:00pm, First Baptist Church, Midlothian, TX, followed by a procession to Mt. Zion Cemetery, Midlothian, TX, for Interment
        Mission Date: Feb 08, 2013
        Staging Time: 12:45
        Briefing Time: 13:00
        In Position Time Or KSU: 13:15
        Details Of Part 1: The Patriot Guard Riders will stage in a designated location at the Church and bikes will be positioned for the procession to Interment. Riders will stand the Flag Line for the arrival of Family and friends for the Funeral Service of Chad Littlefield. Following the start of the Service and at the direction of the Ride Captain, Flags will be furled and relocated to Mt. Zion Cemetery for the Interment Service. At the close of the Funeral Service, The Family will move to their vehicles and, along with the Patriot Guard Riders, will proceed to Mt. Zion Cemetery. The PGR will stand the Flag Line for the Interment Service of Chad Littlefield. At the conclusion of the Service, and at the direction of the Ride Captain, the Flags will be furled and the riders dismissed.

LEO will support this mission
        Name Of Staging Point: First Baptist Church
        Staging Address For Part 1: 1651 S. Midlothian Parkway
        Midlothian, Texas 76065
        Map To Staging Area For Part 1: http://goo.gl/maps/Mx3EA

Water Truck For Part 1: - The Flag/Water Truck WILL Be There.
        Weather Forecast:
        (See WEB Calendar For The Latest Forecasts) Check The Online Itinerary For Current Weather, Radar, And Mission Updates Before Heading Out. http://www.txpgr.org

Comments: - Iron horses if you can, cages are always welcome and appreciated.

- Please remember that our mission is to stand tall and silent, and with honor and respect for this patriot and their family. NO TALKING, SMOKING, OR CELL PHONE USE IN THE FLAG LINE!
        Respectfully Submitted By: Rusty McNab
        Assistant Deputy State Captain
        Submitted By: rustymcnab@sbcglobal.net

Listing On National PGR WEB Site: (To Be Filled In After Submission To National)
        Condolences May Be Offered There.

Comment

Ron, I am so proud PGR is riding for Chad. That is awesome, but something I would expect from PGR.
          Thanks for sharing this. Makes me proud to know Chad will be honored in this way, by people that I know get it.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for all involved...

Comment

Prayers up for all concerned.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers up for their families.

Comment

Prayers sent for a good family man's,family.

Comment

Prayer said for all!

Comment

Prayers up for this family. Still doesn't seem real to me.

I'm one of the bankers at the Midlothian main st branch. . If you come in,I'm to the right and will take care of it for you.

Comment

Ron, I would like to thank you guys for being there last night and what you guys do. I was able to meet a couple of the PGR guys last night and it was an honor. We had an amazing turnout to honor Chad and expect even more people today. Chad would of loved it. A lot of tears were shed and rightfully so. He was an amazing man and will be missed by all. Keep sending prayers for the entire family as they still need them and will for a long time. Thanks again. God has gained a pair of warriors with Chad and Chris.

Comment

A reminder to keep Chad and his family in your thoughts and prayers today.

Comment

^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X