No announcement yet.

Most Over Rated Singer/Entertainer Has to Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a six and seven year old girls! Need I say more, but I must say, the first couple times I heard " the climb" I thought that I was going to have to have my man card revoked. I have been lucky and have not been overly exposed to that song. I will say this, I have never seen a time where she had a live performance that sounded good at all. She sounds bad live.
    Chris Kiefner

Comment

Originally posted by dcrow View Post
      She's hot and she writes most of her stuff...and she plays the guitar and she looks good in clothes.
      R U serious she is built like a 12 year old school boy and have any of you heard her live. Holy cow I can sing better in the shower. Taylor Swift is aweful. I aint much of a Miley fan either but atleast her songs are supposably storries about her lost love and life in general. Taylor sais she rghts about all the things that happen to her boy she is a busy lil girl.

Kriis kristoferson may not be the greatest singer but he has written more top songs in more than on janra of music. He is a icon when it comes to writing songs.

Comment

Originally posted by B4RANCH View Post
        kris kristopherson.....couldnt carry a tune with a wheelbarrow
        Your right, but he wrote some of the most beautifull songs in country history.

Comment

Kid Rock and Reba McEntire

Comment

Taylor Swift can be called a lot of things but hot isn't that one of them. The only reason people think she is hot is because of her being a celebrity. Her live performances are just as bad as Miley/Hanna.

Comment

kenny chesney......one jimmy buffet is enough!!!!

Comment

Here`s one for ya. This guy used to play the ukulele back in the day .
                His name was ................Tiny Tim. He couldn`t sing/carry a tone worth a
                lick. Anybody remember him ??

Comment

Almost any of the ones that came through American Idol. Almost all Country singers from with a top hit from 97 on. My list is way to big to type out on this blackberry.

Comment

Just to keep this interesting, and I know I'll get flamed for this but most overated goes to.......................
                    Johnny Cash
                    I'm sorry but I don't think I like one of his songs. There I said it, and I feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Taylor Swift!
                      Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Yep and that's where her talent ends!!

THANK YOU!!!

She sings good on the radio (I think that's her, maybe someone else) but she SUX live.

Comment

Originally posted by nathyn View Post
                        kenny chesney
                        Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by 14shooter View Post
                          Just to keep this interesting, and I know I'll get flamed for this but most overated goes to.......................
                          Johnny Cash
                          I'm sorry but I don't think I like one of his songs. There I said it, and I feel much better.

Don't worry.....

Comment

Keep in mind most mainstream music today has nothing to do with TALENT. Its all about marketing. Its a shame. I'll keep listening to Texas Renegade Radio on KNON.

Comment

Originally posted by nathyn View Post
                              kenny chesney......
                              Originally posted by Solocam16 View Post
                              Are you serious?

Isn't he the one in love with his own biceps?

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                                Isn't he the one in love with his own biceps?
                                And hes a bald midget!

Comment

Working...
                                X