Most Over Rated Singer/Entertainer Has to Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Over Rated Singer/Entertainer Has to Be

HANNA MONTANA!!!!!!! My 4 yr old is waching her right now and not only are the songs cheesy but she can't sing or carry a note. My gosh someone please run their finger nails across a chalkboard and put me out of my misery. How she ever made it as a musician is beyond me.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    HANNA MONTANA!!!!!!! My 4 yr old is waching her right now and not only are the songs cheesy but she can't sing or carry a note. My gosh someone please run their finger nails across a chalkboard and put me out of my misery. How she ever made it as a musician is beyond me.
    i might have to agree with you a bit on this BUT she found a niche and is running with it and is making BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

If you were a 4-6 year old girl you would "so totally get it."

Comment

All about the Benjamins.

Comment

I am getting it as a 35 yr old...a dang headache. Need a cold beer now, second thought thats not enough.

Comment

Taylor Swift!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Taylor Swift!
              You may be right. She is almost as bad if not worse.

Comment

Could be worse. Does Barney or Telatubbies sp. bring back any memories?
                She is more tolerable than others.

Comment

shouldn't this thread be moved to "you tired of M. Jackson too"?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    If you were a 4-6 year old girl you would "so totally get it."
                    x 10 ........Leggy nailed it

she's an entertainer (music, videos, TV, movies, actor , entrepreneur, etc...) that found a target audience and is making gazillions !!!

she's just 16 yrs old and will be worth a billion dollars by the time she's 18

as a parent of an 8 yr old daughter, I have found that "anything" Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus is the best babysitter in the world !!!

put it on, and your kids stay glued to the screen

Comment

I can't stand Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. They play her song "The Climb" a ton on the country stations around here Get's on my nerves so bad.

Taylor Swift!
                      The problem with Taylor Swift songs IMO is that radio stations play them incessantly until everybody is burned out on them. It is ridiculous! When you are riding in a tractor listening to the radio all day at work and you here "You Belong With Me" 2-4 times an hour it seriously gets on your nerves. I like "Love Story" & "Our Song" okay and that's about it.

Comment

I sure don't like where they're taking Miley with "their" marketing scheme. The wet, head-slinging jiggle in the "The Climb" video may not offend many but it's headed in the wrong direction, IMO. And you can preach it's all about the money to me all day long. Somebody's got to start taking a stand.

Comment

Jonas Brothers.That's what passes for music these days?

Comment

Taylor Swift!
                            x200

Comment

Most Overrated----- Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan....take your pick

also Kelly Clarkson

Comment

Working...
                              X